NEW YORK — The husband of former Arizona U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords is writing a children's book about a mouse.
Retired astronaut Mark Kelly has a deal with Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers. The publisher announced Monday that "Mousetronaut: A Partially True Story" will come out in October.
The book was inspired by an unflappable mouse on Kelly's first space shuttle flight.
Last year, Kelly collaborated with Giffords on the memoir "Gabby: A Story of Courage and Hope," which told of her recovery from a shooting.
- Virus expert sees 'silver lining' in Ebola...
- Indiana man's confession leads to 7 bodies
- Wanted: Cities interested in hosting 2024...
- The poorest of the poor in many Third World...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- This type of high school can increase your...
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social Security
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Africa and...
- Can public officials refuse to perform... 68
- New Ebola 'czar' knows Washington, but... 22
- Official: 2nd worker isolated within 90... 21
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 20
- Vatican alters draft report translation... 19
- On campaign trail, Obama says GOP is... 15
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 15
- Gay marriage becomes legal in Arizona,... 14