NEW YORK — The husband of former Arizona U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords is writing a children's book about a mouse.
Retired astronaut Mark Kelly has a deal with Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers. The publisher announced Monday that "Mousetronaut: A Partially True Story" will come out in October.
The book was inspired by an unflappable mouse on Kelly's first space shuttle flight.
Last year, Kelly collaborated with Giffords on the memoir "Gabby: A Story of Courage and Hope," which told of her recovery from a shooting.
- International tax competitiveness report: See...
- Jailed, some mentally ill inmates land in...
- Islamic State group calls for attacking...
- 'The Lion King' earns record box office
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- 'Maze Runner' races past 'Tombstones' with...
- Why a parent going to prison can be worse...
- Prosecutor: 800 rounds found in White House...
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 21
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into... 9
- Thousands march in NYC, around globe... 9
- How much America wants to be taxed 9
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video... 8
- Islamic State group calls for attacking... 7
- It's not just young people —... 7