NEW YORK — The husband of former Arizona U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords is writing a children's book about a mouse.
Retired astronaut Mark Kelly has a deal with Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers. The publisher announced Monday that "Mousetronaut: A Partially True Story" will come out in October.
The book was inspired by an unflappable mouse on Kelly's first space shuttle flight.
Last year, Kelly collaborated with Giffords on the memoir "Gabby: A Story of Courage and Hope," which told of her recovery from a shooting.
- Fly a flag for Cody: Army confirms Utah man...
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- 'Star Trek: Into Darkness' does $70.6M but...
- 2 men arrested in killing over iPad in Las Vegas
- White House insists Obama was not involved in...
- Small Fla. city wonders who won $590.5...
- Tea party looks to take advantage of moment
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 63
- White House insists Obama was not... 21
- Journalists push back against Obama... 21
- House chairman sees IRS targeting as... 16
- Associated Press CEO calls records... 15
- Republicans try to link IRS scandal,... 12
- President Obama walking a familiar path... 11
- Tea party looks to take advantage of... 11