NEW YORK — The husband of former Arizona U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords is writing a children's book about a mouse.
Retired astronaut Mark Kelly has a deal with Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers. The publisher announced Monday that "Mousetronaut: A Partially True Story" will come out in October.
The book was inspired by an unflappable mouse on Kelly's first space shuttle flight.
Last year, Kelly collaborated with Giffords on the memoir "Gabby: A Story of Courage and Hope," which told of her recovery from a shooting.
- Vegas’ water drying up
- Supreme Court upholds Michigan's affirmative...
- Grieving borrowers told to repay student loan
- Costa Rican a celebrity after certified miracle
- Utah bank confirms that Ghanaian mining...
- Photo gallery: Celebrating Easter across the...
- Democrats eye 15 cities for 2016 convention,...
- Harry Potter fans: Hogwarts is offering...
- Affordable Care Act only chips away at... 26
- Supreme Court upholds Michigan's... 21
- Grieving borrowers told to repay... 14
- Public smoke-out marks pot holiday in... 12
- Judge: Indiana hasn't given valid... 12
- Some countries get Obama, but want his... 11
- Vegas’ water drying up 10
- Democrats eye 15 cities for 2016... 10