I would pay money into the U.S. Treasury to keep some illegal families in this country. Any family-oriented man who has the skills and desire to support a family should be encouraged to come into our society, however they manage to get here. Once they are here, they should be encouraged to stay.
Why not permit those families to recruit 10 sponsors who are willing to support a program such as this one? Anyone who does not want these families in our society should be willing to pay money into the Treasury to deport them. Those families voted with their feet to get here. Let us vote with our pocketbooks to keep them or deport them.
West Valley City
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice denied
- My view: More whites should practice meekness...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 35
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 29
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 27
- My view: More whites should practice... 22
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 20
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 16
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice... 13