I would pay money into the U.S. Treasury to keep some illegal families in this country. Any family-oriented man who has the skills and desire to support a family should be encouraged to come into our society, however they manage to get here. Once they are here, they should be encouraged to stay.
Why not permit those families to recruit 10 sponsors who are willing to support a program such as this one? Anyone who does not want these families in our society should be willing to pay money into the Treasury to deport them. Those families voted with their feet to get here. Let us vote with our pocketbooks to keep them or deport them.
West Valley City
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Our thoughts...
- 18 of the most heart warming and feel-good...
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- What one word best describes Barack Obama?
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- In our opinion: Fairness for all: Religion...
- Drew Clark: The beams and motes of getting...
- Letter: Slap to our history
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 89
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 73
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: Utah... 50
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize... 38
- In our opinion: Fairness for all:... 38
- Jay Evensen: Will Obama visit Utah? Do... 37
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination... 35
- In our opinion: It's time for Utah to... 27