I would pay money into the U.S. Treasury to keep some illegal families in this country. Any family-oriented man who has the skills and desire to support a family should be encouraged to come into our society, however they manage to get here. Once they are here, they should be encouraged to stay.
Why not permit those families to recruit 10 sponsors who are willing to support a program such as this one? Anyone who does not want these families in our society should be willing to pay money into the Treasury to deport them. Those families voted with their feet to get here. Let us vote with our pocketbooks to keep them or deport them.
West Valley City
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- Scandals hiding in plain sight
- Join the discussion: Is Rick Perry's...
- A. Scott Anderson: The world needs America to...
- Charles Krauthammer: The role of a great...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 81
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern 56
- Letter: Utah's birthright 49
- Letter: Irreparable damage 48
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37
- Letter: Protected lands 36