I would pay money into the U.S. Treasury to keep some illegal families in this country. Any family-oriented man who has the skills and desire to support a family should be encouraged to come into our society, however they manage to get here. Once they are here, they should be encouraged to stay.
Why not permit those families to recruit 10 sponsors who are willing to support a program such as this one? Anyone who does not want these families in our society should be willing to pay money into the Treasury to deport them. Those families voted with their feet to get here. Let us vote with our pocketbooks to keep them or deport them.
West Valley City
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- In our opinion: Water, a precious commodity
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 34
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 31