ORLANDO, Fla. — Dwight Howard scored 26 points and grabbed 20 rebounds as the Orlando Magic rallied in the fourth quarter to beat the Milwaukee Bucks 94-85 Friday night.
It was Howard's seventh 20-point, 20-rebound game of the season.
Ryan Anderson added 23 points, including four 3-pointers and Hedo Turkoglu had 14 points and seven assists.
The Magic have won four straight overall, and 12 in a row at home against the Bucks.
Carlos Delfino led the Bucks with 16 points and Ersan Ilyasova added 14 points and 10 rebounds.
The Bucks started a stretch of eight games that includes six on the road with their fourth straight loss.
Orlando came into Friday shooting 45 percent from the 3-point line during their win streak. The Magic dipped to 31 percent (9 for 29) from beyond the arc against the Bucks and trailed most of the game.
The Bucks didn't shoot well either (33 for 90), but had several mini-spurts and started the fourth quarter with an 8-0 run to open up an 82-72 lead.
The Magic's shots finally started to fall during a 14-3 run, capped by Turkoglu's jumper to take an 86-85 lead — their first lead since early in the first quarter — with 4:50 to play.
Milwaukee scored three points over the last 9:47 and shot 4 for 20 from the field in the final period.
The Bucks led 46-44 at halftime, but were up as many as 15 before the Magic ended the half on a 14-1 spurt.
Orlando's run erased what was an otherwise lackluster two quarters offensively and included the Magic opening the game by missing eight of their first 10 field goal attempts.
Milwaukee built its lead capitalizing on some careless turnovers in the half-court by the Magic and also by holding a 26-20 points in the paint advantage and 9-2 edge in fast break points.
Ilyasova had the most success inside for the Bucks with 11 first-half points.
Howard and Anderson topped the Magic with 14 and 13 points, respectively.
Notes: Howard received his eighth technical of the season for arguing with an official late in the second quarter. ...Bucks F Tobias Harris left the game with a right shoulder injury in the fourth quarter and didn't return. ... C Drew Gooden didn't travel with the team, resting a sprained right wrist and sore knee. It was the second game he's missed this season, having served a one-game suspension in December. ...Magic F Glen Davis missed Friday's game after attending his father's funeral in Louisiana.
- BYU players work out at Pro Day in hopes of...
- BYU football hosts 'Friday Night Lights'...
- Former longtime Utah Jazz broadcaster Hot Rod...
- Utah football: Booker's return lifts offense,...
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date with...
- Runnin' Utes take on Duke in Texas-sized venue
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes as...
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL president...
- Utes to face Duke in the Sweet 16... 207
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill is making a... 31
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 29
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 27
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- It's Coach K vs. Coach K as Utah... 22
- Ogden chooses to play as an independent... 21