REXBURG, Idaho ?— Brigham Young University-Idaho officials have approved a 2.88 percent, or $50, tuition increase for the 2012-13 school year, which will take effect this fall.
Tuition will change to $1,785 per semester for students who are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and $3,570 for students of other faiths. This increase is consistent with past years and is in response to regular, ongoing costs to the university. Last year, Mormon students paid $1,735 and other students paid $3,470.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- State bills to protect religious freedom...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- President Henry B. Eyring: 'The Comforter'
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 162
- Why I don’t call myself a... 92
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 15
- Meet the Muslim actor playing Jesus in... 10
- Returning LDS missionary, father... 8
- State bills to protect religious... 8