REXBURG, Idaho ?— Brigham Young University-Idaho officials have approved a 2.88 percent, or $50, tuition increase for the 2012-13 school year, which will take effect this fall.
Tuition will change to $1,785 per semester for students who are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and $3,570 for students of other faiths. This increase is consistent with past years and is in response to regular, ongoing costs to the university. Last year, Mormon students paid $1,735 and other students paid $3,470.
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- ValueSpeak: A tip of the hat to innocence
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- LDS temple rises in Philadelphia
- Watch: Mormon missionaries save baby ducks
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in... 91
- LDS Church releases video about... 45
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list... 28
- LDS stake presidency participates in... 19
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 17
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death... 9
- Want to keep your faith in college?... 7
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 6