LONDON — Fashion week kicks off in London with a splash of color shown by the British designers Antoni & Alison, the first of dozens of catwalk shows jammed into the next six days.
Designers, models, buyers and journalists filled Somerset House for the festivities on Friday, which will include some of the fashion world's biggest stars.
Stella McCartney will hold her first stand-alone show in London since she graduated. McQ, the second line from the Alexander McQueen fashion house led by Sarah Burton, will join London Fashion Week regulars like Burberry, Christopher Kane, Erdem and Paul Smith.
- Fact check: Obama's claims on illegal...
- Winners and losers under Obama's immigration...
- Investigators may have recovered up to 30,000...
- Ice snarls Michigan roadways, airport runways
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring, Elder L....
- Redistribution of homes begins in Utah FLDS town
- Homes collapse, 39 injured in magnitude-6.8...
- President Obama's immigration reforms... 63
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 55
- Obama to announce immigration action... 30
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 28
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring,... 22
- Fact check: Obama's claims on illegal... 18
- President Obama's immigration speech... 14
- Boehner: 'We will not stand idle' on... 14