LONDON — Fashion week kicks off in London with a splash of color shown by the British designers Antoni & Alison, the first of dozens of catwalk shows jammed into the next six days.
Designers, models, buyers and journalists filled Somerset House for the festivities on Friday, which will include some of the fashion world's biggest stars.
Stella McCartney will hold her first stand-alone show in London since she graduated. McQ, the second line from the Alexander McQueen fashion house led by Sarah Burton, will join London Fashion Week regulars like Burberry, Christopher Kane, Erdem and Paul Smith.
- Texas' Perry says disparaging tweet unauthorized
- Ben Barnes, Katherine Heigl in tune in...
- Lawmakers: Islamic State groups wants to hit US
- US trained Alaskans as secret 'stay-behind...
- Study claims cave art made by Neanderthals
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh Hewitt...
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common Core,...
- House, Senate intel chiefs press White House...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in... 16
- House, Senate intel chiefs press White... 16
- Saudi king says terrorists will reach... 13
- It's about time the government... 12
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 11
- US judge blocks enforcement of new... 8