SALT LAKE CITY Police are calling the death of a child Tuesday morning "suspicious."
Some details about the incident, including the age and sex of the child, were not immediately released.
Police received a call for a "medical assist" about 4:40 a.m. in the 500 north block of Irie Lane (1720 West), said Salt Lake City Police Sgt. Shawn Josephson. The child was taken to Primary Children's Medical Center where it was pronounced dead a short time later.
Read the full story at KSL.com
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Teen in critical condition after slamming...
- Charges: Orem mom left 2 small kids alone...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 54
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 33
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Are you willing to take a pledge to... 20
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15