SALT LAKE CITY Police are calling the death of a child Tuesday morning "suspicious."
Some details about the incident, including the age and sex of the child, were not immediately released.
Police received a call for a "medical assist" about 4:40 a.m. in the 500 north block of Irie Lane (1720 West), said Salt Lake City Police Sgt. Shawn Josephson. The child was taken to Primary Children's Medical Center where it was pronounced dead a short time later.
Read the full story at KSL.com
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- 11 signs you're a Jeep driver
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage' behind...
- Wedding put on hold after BYU student kicked...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- Opposing sides of same-sex marriage... 125
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 32
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 14
- Elder Richard G. Scott released from... 12
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 12