SALT LAKE CITY Police are calling the death of a child Tuesday morning "suspicious."
Some details about the incident, including the age and sex of the child, were not immediately released.
Police received a call for a "medical assist" about 4:40 a.m. in the 500 north block of Irie Lane (1720 West), said Salt Lake City Police Sgt. Shawn Josephson. The child was taken to Primary Children's Medical Center where it was pronounced dead a short time later.
Read the full story at KSL.com
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Bringing joy through simple acts of kindness
- Fire at Little America Hotel forces overnight...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Gary (and Rose) Neeleman: Q and A with a...
- 'Somebody knows what happened,' daughter...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 131
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Rally in support of police also draws... 38
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 22
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 19
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9