SALT LAKE CITY Police are calling the death of a child Tuesday morning "suspicious."
Some details about the incident, including the age and sex of the child, were not immediately released.
Police received a call for a "medical assist" about 4:40 a.m. in the 500 north block of Irie Lane (1720 West), said Salt Lake City Police Sgt. Shawn Josephson. The child was taken to Primary Children's Medical Center where it was pronounced dead a short time later.
Read the full story at KSL.com
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- Girls Go Digital: Summer camps for young...
- Audit: Ex-employee embezzled $67K from Utah...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 31
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 15
- Can police-community relations be... 14