SALT LAKE CITY Police are calling the death of a child Tuesday morning "suspicious."
Some details about the incident, including the age and sex of the child, were not immediately released.
Police received a call for a "medical assist" about 4:40 a.m. in the 500 north block of Irie Lane (1720 West), said Salt Lake City Police Sgt. Shawn Josephson. The child was taken to Primary Children's Medical Center where it was pronounced dead a short time later.
Read the full story at KSL.com
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 80
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 18
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13