A national CBS News/New York Times poll shows Rick Santorum leading Mitt Romney in national GOP support, CBS News reports.
In the poll, Santorum had the support of 30 percent of likely GOP voters followed by Romney at 27 percent. In the same poll Ron Paul had 12 percent support, two point ahead of Newt Gingrich
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Child sex trafficking bust reveals worries...
- Photos: UCLA wades through damage caused by...
- Georgia girl struck by plane on Florida beach...
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the time'
- Survey: 70 percent of Americans think the...
- Democrats have million-dollar day on impeachment
- The Great War: 100 photos marking 100 years...
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 44
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the... 23
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- Survey: 70 percent of Americans think... 21
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit... 15
- Gaza sides agree to lull but truce... 13