BYU alum and current Steeler defensive end Brett Keisel shaved his legendary beard, raising over $40,000 for charity.
The Post Game reports that Steelers coach Mike Tomlin and teammates James Harrison and Aaron Smith each took turns clipping off parts of the beard as hundred watched the ceremony in downtown Pittsburgh.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34