Two recently released polls show Rick Santorum with a lead over Mitt Romney among republican voters in Michigan.
< a href="http://www.freep.com/article/20120213/NEWS15/120213031/Mitt-Romney-Michigan-polls-American-Research-Group?odyssey=nav|head" target="_blank">According to the Detroit Free Press, the two polls show Santorum beating Romney 33% to 27% and 39% to 24% respectively.
Romney, who is a Michigan native, and whose father George Romney was a three-term governor of the state, had been considered a shoo-in to win the state's primary on Feb. 28
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Georgia girl struck by plane on Florida beach...
- Child sex trafficking bust reveals worries...
- The Great War: 100 photos marking 100 years...
- Democrats have million-dollar day on impeachment
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should offer...
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit against Obama
- Elegant Louvre Garden in Paris infested with...
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 44
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should... 21
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit... 14
- Gaza sides agree to lull but truce... 13
- Democrats have million-dollar day on... 13