Mel D. Huppi, age 18, a beautiful young man full of talent and ability, left this earth on May 10, 2000 for a better place.
Mel was born to Mel C. and Denise Huppi on February 2, 1982 in West Valley City, Utah. He was an artist, a lover of music, and had a natural ability at almost everything he set his hand to. Above all, he was a loving son and bro-ther, and had a heart for others too large to be contained within his earthly body. He was willing to help others at a moment's notice and often gave of his talents, time, and possessions. Mel is survived by his parents; sister, Michelle Huppi and brother-in-law, Allen Hanberg; grandparents, Phyllis and Howard Oyler; and grandmother, Grace Huppi.Mel left this earth and will be welcomed by his sister, Maya H. Hanberg; grandfathers, Mel A. Huppi and Don J. Johnson, who preceded him to heaven.
Those Mel left here will miss him dearly and remember him always.
Funeral services will be held Saturday, May 13, 2000, 1 p.m. at the South Jordan 9th Ward, 2450 W. 10400 So. The family will receive friends at a viewing Friday, May 12th from 6-8 p.m. at Valley View Funeral Home, 4335 W. 4100 So and also one hour prior to services on Saturday at the church. Interment, Wellsville Cemetery, Wellsville, Utah. Funeral Directors, Valley View Funeral Home.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Shots fired after fight at high school in...
- Utah's expanding Hispanic business at center...
- Judge tosses snowboarders' lawsuit demanding...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 166
- Bingham High students walk out over... 95
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 87
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 28
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18