Jeffrey Daniel Hipple returned to his Heavenly Father on April 9, 2000.
Jeff was born on September 5, 1984 in Rochester, Michigan. Jeff was an active member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and held the office of Teacher. Jeff had been living in Fenton, Michigan for 10 months attending Linden High School.Jeff loved all sports and was the team captain of the Linden Freshman Basketball team. He also loved boating, wake boarding, snow boarding, drawing, spending time with family and friends and playing with his dogs Sidney and Ginger.
Jeff is survived by his mother, Jann Simpson; father, Eric Hipple (Fenton, MI); sister, Erica Hipple; stepmother, Shelly Rhoades Hipple (Fenton, MI); and two half sisters, Taylor and Tarah Hipple (Fenton, MI); grandparents, Stratford and Carol Simpson (Logan, UT); Hoyt and Betty Hipple (Downey, CA); and Jerry and Fay Rhoades (Clio, MI); loving men in his life, Raymond Warner and Matt Allen; as well as aunts, uncles, cousins, and many dear friends.
Memorial services will be held Saturday 12 noon, April 15, 2000 at the Salt Lake Cottonwood Stake Center, 1830 E. 6400 S., SLC., where friends may call Fri. 6-8 p.m. and Sat. 1 hr. prior to services. Jeffrey will be buried at the Logan Cemetery at approximately 4 p.m. All are invited who are able to attend.
Donations can be made for the Jeffrey Hipple Memorial for the Awareness of Teenage Depression, c/o Zions Bank, Holladay Branch, 4681 South 2300 East, Holladay, Utah 84117.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on GOP to...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 18
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 17
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 16
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 15
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 13
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Sen. Mike Lee pushing for vote on USA... 9