Jeffrey Daniel Hipple returned to his Heavenly Father on April 9, 2000.
Jeff was born on September 5, 1984 in Rochester, Michigan. Jeff was an active member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and held the office of Teacher. Jeff had been living in Fenton, Michigan for 10 months attending Linden High School.Jeff loved all sports and was the team captain of the Linden Freshman Basketball team. He also loved boating, wake boarding, snow boarding, drawing, spending time with family and friends and playing with his dogs Sidney and Ginger.
Jeff is survived by his mother, Jann Simpson; father, Eric Hipple (Fenton, MI); sister, Erica Hipple; stepmother, Shelly Rhoades Hipple (Fenton, MI); and two half sisters, Taylor and Tarah Hipple (Fenton, MI); grandparents, Stratford and Carol Simpson (Logan, UT); Hoyt and Betty Hipple (Downey, CA); and Jerry and Fay Rhoades (Clio, MI); loving men in his life, Raymond Warner and Matt Allen; as well as aunts, uncles, cousins, and many dear friends.
Memorial services will be held Saturday 12 noon, April 15, 2000 at the Salt Lake Cottonwood Stake Center, 1830 E. 6400 S., SLC., where friends may call Fri. 6-8 p.m. and Sat. 1 hr. prior to services. Jeffrey will be buried at the Logan Cemetery at approximately 4 p.m. All are invited who are able to attend.
Donations can be made for the Jeffrey Hipple Memorial for the Awareness of Teenage Depression, c/o Zions Bank, Holladay Branch, 4681 South 2300 East, Holladay, Utah 84117.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 75
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18