LDS General Conference will air live as usual on both KSL TV Channel 5 and KSL Radio, AM-1160, and it will also be broadcast live on nine other Utah radio stations from Logan to St. George and Blanding. KSRR (AM-1400, Utah County) will also air conference live.
KSL Radio will also repeat the four conference sessions Sunday and Monday mornings from midnight to 4 a.m.KBYU-FM (89.1) will air delayed replays of conference sessions on April 3-6 at 9 p.m. daily, and KBYU TV Channel 11 will rebroadcast conference on April 9, 16, 23 and 30 at 10 a.m. daily, one session per day.
KTLE TV, KEJT TV 48/51 and cable 68 will also air conference live in Spanish to portions of northern Utah.
KSL TV plans to show two conference-related programs between the two Sunday sessions. "Apostolic Testimonies" will air from noon to 1 p.m. and "A Place for All" will be shown from 1 to 2 p.m.
General Conference will be broadcast live on numerous radio and TV stations across the country. The KSL TV Web site lists all these stations that will be carrying General Conference: www.ksl.com.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Shots fired after fight at high school in...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- About Utah: Remembering the most brilliant...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 86
- Bingham High students walk out over... 75
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 24
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18