LDS General Conference will air live as usual on both KSL TV Channel 5 and KSL Radio, AM-1160, and it will also be broadcast live on nine other Utah radio stations from Logan to St. George and Blanding. KSRR (AM-1400, Utah County) will also air conference live.
KSL Radio will also repeat the four conference sessions Sunday and Monday mornings from midnight to 4 a.m.KBYU-FM (89.1) will air delayed replays of conference sessions on April 3-6 at 9 p.m. daily, and KBYU TV Channel 11 will rebroadcast conference on April 9, 16, 23 and 30 at 10 a.m. daily, one session per day.
KTLE TV, KEJT TV 48/51 and cable 68 will also air conference live in Spanish to portions of northern Utah.
KSL TV plans to show two conference-related programs between the two Sunday sessions. "Apostolic Testimonies" will air from noon to 1 p.m. and "A Place for All" will be shown from 1 to 2 p.m.
General Conference will be broadcast live on numerous radio and TV stations across the country. The KSL TV Web site lists all these stations that will be carrying General Conference: www.ksl.com.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- South Jordan mother spends days caring for...
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Report: Tourism spending in Utah grew to...
- Herbert appoints new 3rd District Court judge
- Polygamous food stamp fraud trial pushed back...
- Bomb threats called in to 2 Utah schools
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 105
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9
- IRS scam goes far beyond a phone call... 8
- San Juan County Commissioner appeals... 8