LDS General Conference will air live as usual on both KSL TV Channel 5 and KSL Radio, AM-1160, and it will also be broadcast live on nine other Utah radio stations from Logan to St. George and Blanding. KSRR (AM-1400, Utah County) will also air conference live.
KSL Radio will also repeat the four conference sessions Sunday and Monday mornings from midnight to 4 a.m.KBYU-FM (89.1) will air delayed replays of conference sessions on April 3-6 at 9 p.m. daily, and KBYU TV Channel 11 will rebroadcast conference on April 9, 16, 23 and 30 at 10 a.m. daily, one session per day.
KTLE TV, KEJT TV 48/51 and cable 68 will also air conference live in Spanish to portions of northern Utah.
KSL TV plans to show two conference-related programs between the two Sunday sessions. "Apostolic Testimonies" will air from noon to 1 p.m. and "A Place for All" will be shown from 1 to 2 p.m.
General Conference will be broadcast live on numerous radio and TV stations across the country. The KSL TV Web site lists all these stations that will be carrying General Conference: www.ksl.com.
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Tino, the king of Hogle Zoo's jungle, is...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 40
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 24
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 20
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17