LDS General Conference will air live as usual on both KSL TV Channel 5 and KSL Radio, AM-1160, and it will also be broadcast live on nine other Utah radio stations from Logan to St. George and Blanding. KSRR (AM-1400, Utah County) will also air conference live.
KSL Radio will also repeat the four conference sessions Sunday and Monday mornings from midnight to 4 a.m.KBYU-FM (89.1) will air delayed replays of conference sessions on April 3-6 at 9 p.m. daily, and KBYU TV Channel 11 will rebroadcast conference on April 9, 16, 23 and 30 at 10 a.m. daily, one session per day.
KTLE TV, KEJT TV 48/51 and cable 68 will also air conference live in Spanish to portions of northern Utah.
KSL TV plans to show two conference-related programs between the two Sunday sessions. "Apostolic Testimonies" will air from noon to 1 p.m. and "A Place for All" will be shown from 1 to 2 p.m.
General Conference will be broadcast live on numerous radio and TV stations across the country. The KSL TV Web site lists all these stations that will be carrying General Conference: www.ksl.com.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Police say man murdered his mother in her...
- UDOT to begin adding lanes to I-15 in...
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 42
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 39
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 14
- Sanders to address Utah delegation to... 14
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9