LDS General Conference will air live as usual on both KSL TV Channel 5 and KSL Radio, AM-1160, and it will also be broadcast live on nine other Utah radio stations from Logan to St. George and Blanding. KSRR (AM-1400, Utah County) will also air conference live.
KSL Radio will also repeat the four conference sessions Sunday and Monday mornings from midnight to 4 a.m.KBYU-FM (89.1) will air delayed replays of conference sessions on April 3-6 at 9 p.m. daily, and KBYU TV Channel 11 will rebroadcast conference on April 9, 16, 23 and 30 at 10 a.m. daily, one session per day.
KTLE TV, KEJT TV 48/51 and cable 68 will also air conference live in Spanish to portions of northern Utah.
KSL TV plans to show two conference-related programs between the two Sunday sessions. "Apostolic Testimonies" will air from noon to 1 p.m. and "A Place for All" will be shown from 1 to 2 p.m.
General Conference will be broadcast live on numerous radio and TV stations across the country. The KSL TV Web site lists all these stations that will be carrying General Conference: www.ksl.com.
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 89
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 37
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 29
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 22
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 18