LEHI- Clara Ann Hooley Radmall, age 51, of Lehi, Utah, passed away January 17, 2000, peacefully in Provo, Utah.
She was born August 29, 1948, in American Fork, Utah, to Lon and Bonnie Lee Taylor Hooley. She married Gregory John Radmall on May 28, 1969, in the Salt Lake LDS Temple.Clara Ann attended schools in Lindon and Pleasant Grove. She attended the College of Southern Utah. She was an accomp-lished pianist and organist. She served faithfully in the LDS Church. She was a very loving and caring wife, mother, and grandmother. She was very supportive of everyone's needs. She enjoyed her work at the prison as an accounting technician and enjoyed many friendships there.
Survived by her husband of Lehi; three sons and two daughters, Jarod Radmall, Kevin Radmall, Lisa (Ryan) Sampson, all of Lehi; Bryon (Jenny) Radmall, American Fork; Lori (Dean) Yates, Cedar Fort; eight grandchildren, Tyler and McKay Yates, Trent, Wyatt and Megan Sampson, MaKaeylla, Shayelee, and Hayden Radmall; mother, Bonnie Hooley, Lindon; two brothers and one sister, Boyd (Connie) Hooley, Lindon; Brent (Karen) Hooley, West Jordan; Charlene (Gaylan) Veater, American Fork. Preceded in death by her father, Lon Hooley; and a brother, Leon Hooley.
Funeral services will be Friday, January 21, 2000, at 11 a.m. in the Lehi South Stake Center, 500 West 600 So., Lehi. Friends may call Thursday evening 6-8 p.m. at the Wing Mortuary, 118 E. Main, Lehi, and Friday at the church one hour prior to services. Interment, Pleasant Grove City Cemetery.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on GOP to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 18
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 17
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 15
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 13
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 11
- Sen. Mike Lee pushing for vote on USA... 9