LEHI- Clara Ann Hooley Radmall, age 51, of Lehi, Utah, passed away January 17, 2000, peacefully in Provo, Utah.
She was born August 29, 1948, in American Fork, Utah, to Lon and Bonnie Lee Taylor Hooley. She married Gregory John Radmall on May 28, 1969, in the Salt Lake LDS Temple.Clara Ann attended schools in Lindon and Pleasant Grove. She attended the College of Southern Utah. She was an accomp-lished pianist and organist. She served faithfully in the LDS Church. She was a very loving and caring wife, mother, and grandmother. She was very supportive of everyone's needs. She enjoyed her work at the prison as an accounting technician and enjoyed many friendships there.
Survived by her husband of Lehi; three sons and two daughters, Jarod Radmall, Kevin Radmall, Lisa (Ryan) Sampson, all of Lehi; Bryon (Jenny) Radmall, American Fork; Lori (Dean) Yates, Cedar Fort; eight grandchildren, Tyler and McKay Yates, Trent, Wyatt and Megan Sampson, MaKaeylla, Shayelee, and Hayden Radmall; mother, Bonnie Hooley, Lindon; two brothers and one sister, Boyd (Connie) Hooley, Lindon; Brent (Karen) Hooley, West Jordan; Charlene (Gaylan) Veater, American Fork. Preceded in death by her father, Lon Hooley; and a brother, Leon Hooley.
Funeral services will be Friday, January 21, 2000, at 11 a.m. in the Lehi South Stake Center, 500 West 600 So., Lehi. Friends may call Thursday evening 6-8 p.m. at the Wing Mortuary, 118 E. Main, Lehi, and Friday at the church one hour prior to services. Interment, Pleasant Grove City Cemetery.
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Review board clears Salt Lake police officer...
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Police say son beat 70-year-old father to death
- Utah mother of 8 in running for...
- Uintah County man accused of assaulting...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- Republican, Democratic political... 49
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 44
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 33
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt... 33
- Review board clears Salt Lake police... 30
- Lawsuit claims State School Board... 29
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26