Salt Lake City, UT~Claude Wilson Grant Sr., Ph.D., 81, passed away January 12, 2000 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Born August 16, 1918 in Holbrook, Idaho to Carter E. and Pamela S. Grant. Married Minerva Unice, June 11, 1944, at Army Airbase, Liberal, Kansas. Sealed in the Salt Lake Temple six months later. Dr. Grant served a mission for the LDS Church in Sweden. He retired after serving as Chairman of the Educational Psychology Department, University of Utah. Graduate University of Houston and University of Utah; Ph.D. from University of Minnesota.Survived by his wife, Minerva Unice Grant; son, Dr. Claude W. Grant, Jr.; daughter, Dr. Renae L. Grant; sisters, Rachel Alsop, Emeline Mumford; brother Byron Grant.
Funeral services Monday, Jan. 17, 2000, 11 a.m. at Larkin Sunset Lawn, 2350 East 1300 South, where friends may pay respects to the family one hour before the service. Interment, Larkin Sunset Lawn Cemetery.
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Tino, the king of Hogle Zoo's jungle, is...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 40
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 24
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 15