Salt Lake City, UT~Claude Wilson Grant Sr., Ph.D., 81, passed away January 12, 2000 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Born August 16, 1918 in Holbrook, Idaho to Carter E. and Pamela S. Grant. Married Minerva Unice, June 11, 1944, at Army Airbase, Liberal, Kansas. Sealed in the Salt Lake Temple six months later. Dr. Grant served a mission for the LDS Church in Sweden. He retired after serving as Chairman of the Educational Psychology Department, University of Utah. Graduate University of Houston and University of Utah; Ph.D. from University of Minnesota.Survived by his wife, Minerva Unice Grant; son, Dr. Claude W. Grant, Jr.; daughter, Dr. Renae L. Grant; sisters, Rachel Alsop, Emeline Mumford; brother Byron Grant.
Funeral services Monday, Jan. 17, 2000, 11 a.m. at Larkin Sunset Lawn, 2350 East 1300 South, where friends may pay respects to the family one hour before the service. Interment, Larkin Sunset Lawn Cemetery.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 75
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 21