Salt Lake City, UT~Claude Wilson Grant Sr., Ph.D., 81, passed away January 12, 2000 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Born August 16, 1918 in Holbrook, Idaho to Carter E. and Pamela S. Grant. Married Minerva Unice, June 11, 1944, at Army Airbase, Liberal, Kansas. Sealed in the Salt Lake Temple six months later. Dr. Grant served a mission for the LDS Church in Sweden. He retired after serving as Chairman of the Educational Psychology Department, University of Utah. Graduate University of Houston and University of Utah; Ph.D. from University of Minnesota.Survived by his wife, Minerva Unice Grant; son, Dr. Claude W. Grant, Jr.; daughter, Dr. Renae L. Grant; sisters, Rachel Alsop, Emeline Mumford; brother Byron Grant.
Funeral services Monday, Jan. 17, 2000, 11 a.m. at Larkin Sunset Lawn, 2350 East 1300 South, where friends may pay respects to the family one hour before the service. Interment, Larkin Sunset Lawn Cemetery.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Herbert appoints new 3rd District Court judge
- Polygamous food stamp fraud trial pushed back...
- 4 honored with 2016 Public Service Awards
- Utah STEM Action Center establishes...
- Tyler Library to reopen June 11
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 106
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 17
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 14
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9