Cline Norman Dahle, 85, died December 25, 1999.
He was born December 27, 1913 in Silver City, Utah to Norman Edward Dahle and Pearl Priday Dahle. He Married Mary Stiehl on February 16, 1936.Cline worked for EIMCO for 25 years both as a machinist and a programmer. He loved and enjoyed his family and enjoyed baseball.
He is survived by his children, Diane Peterson, Linda Dammaschke, Eddie Dahle, Dennis Dahle, and Debbie DeLaMare; 19 grandchildren, 19 great grandchildren, and three great-great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his wife, a son, David, and a sister, Pearl Hardy.
Graveside services will be held on Thursday, December 30, 1999 at 1:30 p.m. at the Logan City Cemetery, 12th East and 9th North. Friends may call on Thursday at Russon Brothers Mortuary, 255 South 200 East, Salt Lake City from 10 to 11:30 a.m.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Mitt Romney talks pioneers, family tradition...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9