Cline Norman Dahle, 85, died December 25, 1999.
He was born December 27, 1913 in Silver City, Utah to Norman Edward Dahle and Pearl Priday Dahle. He Married Mary Stiehl on February 16, 1936.Cline worked for EIMCO for 25 years both as a machinist and a programmer. He loved and enjoyed his family and enjoyed baseball.
He is survived by his children, Diane Peterson, Linda Dammaschke, Eddie Dahle, Dennis Dahle, and Debbie DeLaMare; 19 grandchildren, 19 great grandchildren, and three great-great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his wife, a son, David, and a sister, Pearl Hardy.
Graveside services will be held on Thursday, December 30, 1999 at 1:30 p.m. at the Logan City Cemetery, 12th East and 9th North. Friends may call on Thursday at Russon Brothers Mortuary, 255 South 200 East, Salt Lake City from 10 to 11:30 a.m.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 20
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17