Cline Norman Dahle, 85, died December 25, 1999.
He was born December 27, 1913 in Silver City, Utah to Norman Edward Dahle and Pearl Priday Dahle. He Married Mary Stiehl on February 16, 1936.Cline worked for EIMCO for 25 years both as a machinist and a programmer. He loved and enjoyed his family and enjoyed baseball.
He is survived by his children, Diane Peterson, Linda Dammaschke, Eddie Dahle, Dennis Dahle, and Debbie DeLaMare; 19 grandchildren, 19 great grandchildren, and three great-great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his wife, a son, David, and a sister, Pearl Hardy.
Graveside services will be held on Thursday, December 30, 1999 at 1:30 p.m. at the Logan City Cemetery, 12th East and 9th North. Friends may call on Thursday at Russon Brothers Mortuary, 255 South 200 East, Salt Lake City from 10 to 11:30 a.m.
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- Stay lifted on adoptions by same-sex parents...
- District attorney asks A.G. to consider...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- Two killed in high-speed, fiery crash into...
- 2 hospitalized after 6-car pileup in Centerville
- 3 reasons Utah is a great place for students
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 126
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 97
- Stay lifted on adoptions by same-sex... 75
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 45
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 34
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million... 31
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19