Cline Norman Dahle, 85, died December 25, 1999.
He was born December 27, 1913 in Silver City, Utah to Norman Edward Dahle and Pearl Priday Dahle. He Married Mary Stiehl on February 16, 1936.Cline worked for EIMCO for 25 years both as a machinist and a programmer. He loved and enjoyed his family and enjoyed baseball.
He is survived by his children, Diane Peterson, Linda Dammaschke, Eddie Dahle, Dennis Dahle, and Debbie DeLaMare; 19 grandchildren, 19 great grandchildren, and three great-great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his wife, a son, David, and a sister, Pearl Hardy.
Graveside services will be held on Thursday, December 30, 1999 at 1:30 p.m. at the Logan City Cemetery, 12th East and 9th North. Friends may call on Thursday at Russon Brothers Mortuary, 255 South 200 East, Salt Lake City from 10 to 11:30 a.m.
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Woman accused of leaving young son outside...
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Lawmaker's proposal would offer free tuition...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 49
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 34
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 34
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 33
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27