Cline Norman Dahle, 85, died December 25, 1999.
He was born December 27, 1913 in Silver City, Utah to Norman Edward Dahle and Pearl Priday Dahle. He Married Mary Stiehl on February 16, 1936.Cline worked for EIMCO for 25 years both as a machinist and a programmer. He loved and enjoyed his family and enjoyed baseball.
He is survived by his children, Diane Peterson, Linda Dammaschke, Eddie Dahle, Dennis Dahle, and Debbie DeLaMare; 19 grandchildren, 19 great grandchildren, and three great-great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his wife, a son, David, and a sister, Pearl Hardy.
Graveside services will be held on Thursday, December 30, 1999 at 1:30 p.m. at the Logan City Cemetery, 12th East and 9th North. Friends may call on Thursday at Russon Brothers Mortuary, 255 South 200 East, Salt Lake City from 10 to 11:30 a.m.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 80
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 24
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 18
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13