BOUNTIFUL: Barbara Duncan Lamph, 75, died November 20, 1999 following a short illness.
She was born, May 4, 1924 in Centerville, Utah to Harold Bowman Duncan and Dora Rice Duncan. She married James Clare Lamph April 10, 1947 in Bountiful, Utah and sealed in the Salt Lake Temple.Barbara is survived by her husband; children, James Dean Lamph of Bountiful, Larry Lynn Lamph of Sandy, Cheryll Anne Brog of Bountiful, Cynthia Jeanne Whitecar of North Salt Lake, Debra Kaye Brown of Kaysville, and Keli Sue Sprague of Murray; 14 grandchildren, and two great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by two sisters, LaRene Duncan Vest and Katherine Duncan. She was loved by her family, and all who knew her.
Funeral Services will be held on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 at 11 a.m. at Russon Brothers Mortuary, 295 North Main Street, Bountiful. Friends may call on Tuesday from 9:45 to 10:45 a.m. prior to the services. Burial will follow in the Bountiful City Cemetery.
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21