BOUNTIFUL: Barbara Duncan Lamph, 75, died November 20, 1999 following a short illness.
She was born, May 4, 1924 in Centerville, Utah to Harold Bowman Duncan and Dora Rice Duncan. She married James Clare Lamph April 10, 1947 in Bountiful, Utah and sealed in the Salt Lake Temple.Barbara is survived by her husband; children, James Dean Lamph of Bountiful, Larry Lynn Lamph of Sandy, Cheryll Anne Brog of Bountiful, Cynthia Jeanne Whitecar of North Salt Lake, Debra Kaye Brown of Kaysville, and Keli Sue Sprague of Murray; 14 grandchildren, and two great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by two sisters, LaRene Duncan Vest and Katherine Duncan. She was loved by her family, and all who knew her.
Funeral Services will be held on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 at 11 a.m. at Russon Brothers Mortuary, 295 North Main Street, Bountiful. Friends may call on Tuesday from 9:45 to 10:45 a.m. prior to the services. Burial will follow in the Bountiful City Cemetery.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 32
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11