BOUNTIFUL: Barbara Duncan Lamph, 75, died November 20, 1999 following a short illness.
She was born, May 4, 1924 in Centerville, Utah to Harold Bowman Duncan and Dora Rice Duncan. She married James Clare Lamph April 10, 1947 in Bountiful, Utah and sealed in the Salt Lake Temple.Barbara is survived by her husband; children, James Dean Lamph of Bountiful, Larry Lynn Lamph of Sandy, Cheryll Anne Brog of Bountiful, Cynthia Jeanne Whitecar of North Salt Lake, Debra Kaye Brown of Kaysville, and Keli Sue Sprague of Murray; 14 grandchildren, and two great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by two sisters, LaRene Duncan Vest and Katherine Duncan. She was loved by her family, and all who knew her.
Funeral Services will be held on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 at 11 a.m. at Russon Brothers Mortuary, 295 North Main Street, Bountiful. Friends may call on Tuesday from 9:45 to 10:45 a.m. prior to the services. Burial will follow in the Bountiful City Cemetery.
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Tino, the king of Hogle Zoo's jungle, is...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 40
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 24
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 15