BOUNTIFUL: Barbara Duncan Lamph, 75, died November 20, 1999 following a short illness.
She was born, May 4, 1924 in Centerville, Utah to Harold Bowman Duncan and Dora Rice Duncan. She married James Clare Lamph April 10, 1947 in Bountiful, Utah and sealed in the Salt Lake Temple.Barbara is survived by her husband; children, James Dean Lamph of Bountiful, Larry Lynn Lamph of Sandy, Cheryll Anne Brog of Bountiful, Cynthia Jeanne Whitecar of North Salt Lake, Debra Kaye Brown of Kaysville, and Keli Sue Sprague of Murray; 14 grandchildren, and two great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by two sisters, LaRene Duncan Vest and Katherine Duncan. She was loved by her family, and all who knew her.
Funeral Services will be held on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 at 11 a.m. at Russon Brothers Mortuary, 295 North Main Street, Bountiful. Friends may call on Tuesday from 9:45 to 10:45 a.m. prior to the services. Burial will follow in the Bountiful City Cemetery.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 17
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14