TAYLORSVILLE--Joseph Randall "Randy" Johnson, 25, died instantly in an automobile accident October 15, 1999.Born March 20, 1974 in Kanab, Utah to Joseph and Shannon Johnson. He will be missed by everyone who had the opportunity to know him. He was loved by his family and many close friends, especially his girlfriend, Cheyenne Hansen and lifelong friend Jay Urry.
Randy lived life to its fullest. He was devoted to his friends. His greatest pleasure was being there when they needed his help or support.
While attending high school and college he worked for the Sugar House Boys and Girls Club affecting many lives. He loved all the children.
He had just made a decision to return and complete his education. His future was unknown to him, may he travel well.
"May God welcome and watch over him."
Survived by his mother, Shannon Johnson, Taylorsville; father, Joseph Johnson, Kanab; brothers, Rick Johnson, St. George; Derrick Johnson, Salt Lake City; Luke Johnson, Kanab; Denny L. Herrera, Salt Lake City; sisters, Danielle "Jake" Johnson, Kanab; Tracey Herrera, Salt Lake; grandmother, Mae Doom, West Valley City; best friend, Jay Urry of Taylorsville; and aunts, uncles, cousins, nephews and nieces.
Graveside services will be held at 3 p.m. on Tuesday, October 19, 1999 in the Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park (Latona Section). Friends may call at the Wasatch Lawn Mortuary, 3401 S. Highland Drive from 1:30-2:45 p.m. prior to services.
T 10/17T 10/19
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- West Nile activity discovered in four Utah...
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Herbert among 6 governors raising concerns...
- Ogden police shoot dog that was allegedly...
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 44
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 20
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 18
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Union Pacific train makes special... 14
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12