The thought of school uniforms to most teens is pretty terrifying. How would you like to have to get up every morning and put on the same thing you wore the day before? It would not be as exciting as it would if you got to wear whatever you wanted every day.
Most teens today express who they are by what they wear. It puts a little excitement in the average teen's morning.Think about it. If you had to get up every morning only to have to put on the same thing you wore the day before, your life would get pretty boring.
As long as teens are around, which will be, like, forever, we should be allowed to express ourselves. School uniforms would just ruin our self images. Maybe school uniforms were OK 20 years ago but not today.
- Manti man indicted in Oregon occupation;...
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- Millcreek man found dead near Saltair was...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San Juan...
- Inversion tightens grip on Wasatch Front
- BYU's first physics grad earns posthumous Grammy
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 34
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 32
- IRS raids properties with possible... 20
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 14
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close... 11