The thought of school uniforms to most teens is pretty terrifying. How would you like to have to get up every morning and put on the same thing you wore the day before? It would not be as exciting as it would if you got to wear whatever you wanted every day.
Most teens today express who they are by what they wear. It puts a little excitement in the average teen's morning.Think about it. If you had to get up every morning only to have to put on the same thing you wore the day before, your life would get pretty boring.
As long as teens are around, which will be, like, forever, we should be allowed to express ourselves. School uniforms would just ruin our self images. Maybe school uniforms were OK 20 years ago but not today.
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- Sandy officer shoots, critically injures man...
- The truth about addiction
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's running...
- Heavy rain damages roads, floods basements in...
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 67
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Federal judge halts Herbert directive... 39
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 22
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19