The thought of school uniforms to most teens is pretty terrifying. How would you like to have to get up every morning and put on the same thing you wore the day before? It would not be as exciting as it would if you got to wear whatever you wanted every day.
Most teens today express who they are by what they wear. It puts a little excitement in the average teen's morning.Think about it. If you had to get up every morning only to have to put on the same thing you wore the day before, your life would get pretty boring.
As long as teens are around, which will be, like, forever, we should be allowed to express ourselves. School uniforms would just ruin our self images. Maybe school uniforms were OK 20 years ago but not today.
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage license...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- Mia Love paying back money spent on...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- Mom whose unbuckled child died was cited for...
- SAGE scores, 2015: Top Utah schools in...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 84
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 54
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 47
- Mia Love paying back money spent on... 45
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 34
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 18
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15