The thought of school uniforms to most teens is pretty terrifying. How would you like to have to get up every morning and put on the same thing you wore the day before? It would not be as exciting as it would if you got to wear whatever you wanted every day.
Most teens today express who they are by what they wear. It puts a little excitement in the average teen's morning.Think about it. If you had to get up every morning only to have to put on the same thing you wore the day before, your life would get pretty boring.
As long as teens are around, which will be, like, forever, we should be allowed to express ourselves. School uniforms would just ruin our self images. Maybe school uniforms were OK 20 years ago but not today.
- Millcreek man faces child abuse homicide...
- 7 crazy-awesome natural arches and bridges in...
- Thousands attend second Utah Lantern Fest
- Smithfield man charged with murdering his father
- West Valley police investigating Sunday...
- Police investigating gunshots in Liberty Park
- Greek Orthodox parish in Cottonwood Heights...
- Some relatives of man killed by police settle...
- With Trump on top, Romney will not... 90
- Utah GOP all in for Cruz, but Trump... 59
- Romney 'dismayed' by presidential... 52
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to... 49
- Utah GOP leaders ready to support... 47
- Award recipient's affiliation draws ire... 36
- Climate change and national forests:... 36
- Robert F. Bennett, former three-term... 28