The thought of school uniforms to most teens is pretty terrifying. How would you like to have to get up every morning and put on the same thing you wore the day before? It would not be as exciting as it would if you got to wear whatever you wanted every day.
Most teens today express who they are by what they wear. It puts a little excitement in the average teen's morning.Think about it. If you had to get up every morning only to have to put on the same thing you wore the day before, your life would get pretty boring.
As long as teens are around, which will be, like, forever, we should be allowed to express ourselves. School uniforms would just ruin our self images. Maybe school uniforms were OK 20 years ago but not today.
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held on $6...
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove garage;...
- Utahns stay out late to see lunar eclipse
- Southern Utah left wanting for water
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- Utah attorney general encourages... 57
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 54
- Police nab man suspected of gropings at... 31
- Will Josh Powell's family argue he... 28
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23
- Lawmakers to BLM: Sending seized Nevada... 22