FREMONT, Utah--Our kind and beloved mother, grandmother, great-grandmother and sister, Madge Blackburn Albrecht Taylor, age 78, died Monday, July 26, 1999 in Loa, Utah of complications from a stroke.
She was born July 19, 1917 in Loa, the 12th of 14 children, born to Heber Charles and Louisa Taylor Blackburn. She married Everett Dale Albrecht, November 14, 1934 in Loa, Utah. Their marriage was solemnized in the Manti LDS Temple, February 3, 1949. He died November 22, 1961. She married Kenneth James Taylor, May 20, 1967 in Aurora, Utah. He died November 1, 1984. Madge was very active in the LDS Church, serving in all the auxiliaries. She enjoyed going to the Temple. She loved to garden and especially loved her flowers. She was the best cook in the world and nobody could top her homemade rolls.She is survived by her children: Derrell and Pat Albrecht of Loa; Velma and Milen Torgersen of Aurora; Dale and Lois Albrecht of Annabella; Max L. and Wendy Albrecht, Jake and Sandra Albrecht, all of Glenwood; Virgil (deceased) and Karen Albrecht Larsen of Pleasant Grove; Orlo Neil (deceased) and Phyllis Albrecht of Grand Junction, Colorado; 27 grandchildren; 28 great-grandchildren; brothers and sisters: Wayne and Ione Blackburn of Loa; Lewis and Donna Blackburn; Elda and Carl Ellett, all of Fremont; Deward (deceased) and Ellen Blackburn and Willis Spafford of Richfield; Elbert (deceased) and Nina Blackburn of Emery; Nancy and Worth Sorenson (deceased); Alma and Dorthella Blackburn (deceased). Preceded in death by brothers and sisters: Oden, Loren, Leonard, Phidella, Luella and Hilda Blackburn.
Funeral Services will be held Saturday, July 31, 1999 at 12 noon in the Fremont LDS Ward Chapel. Friends may call for viewing at the Springer Turner Funeral Home, 260 North 400 West, in Richfield, Friday evening from 7 to 9 p.m. and at the Ward Chapel in Fremont, Saturday from 10 to 11:30 prior to the Services. Burial will be in the Fremont Cemetery under the direction of the Springer Turner Funeral Home of Richfield and Salina, Utah.
T 7/29N 7/29
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered assurances...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- Zion's Hidden Canyon Trail to close for...
- Nebo educator named Health Teacher of the Year
- Class experiment teaches students...
- Man, 18, arrested in stabbing death of West...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 102
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9
- Salt Lake City Council allocates... 8