Jon Frear, Sandy, has been elected president of the International League of Pet Services, which has headquarters in Salt Lake City.
The organization, which serves pet owners and pet-related businesses, has 200,000 members, with approximately 25,000 to 30,000 of that number in Utah, according to Brad Jenkins, who handles publicity.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 32
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11