Producer of the Year, Non-Classical: Paul Epworth
Remixed Recording, Non-Classical: "Cinema (Skrillex remix)," Sonny Moore
Gospel Song: "Hello Fear," Kirk Franklin
Gospel/Contemporary Christian Performance: "Jesus," L'Andria Johnson
Gospel Album: "Hello Fear," Kirk Franklin
Choral Performance: "Light & Gold," Eric Whitacre
Classical Contemporary Composition: "Elmer Gantry," Robert Aldridge & Herschel Garfein
Producer of the Year, Classical: Judith Sherman
Orchestral Performance: "Brahms: Symphony No. 4," Gustavo Dudamel
Opera Recording: "Adams: Doctor Atomic," Alan Gilbert, conductor
Spoken Word Album: "If You Ask Me (And Of Course You Won't)," Betty White
Comedy Album: "Hilarious," Louis C.K.
Compilation Soundtrack Album For Visual Media: "Boardwalk Empire," various artists
Score Soundtrack Album For Visual Media: "The King's Speech," Alexandre Desplat
Song Written For Visual Media: "I See the Light," Alan Menken & Glenn Slater
Historical Album: "Band on the Run (Paul McCartney Archive Collection - Deluxe Edition)," Paul McCartney
Instrumental Arrangement Accompanying Vocalists: "Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me)," Jorge Calandrelli
The full winners list in all categories will be available at http://www.grammy.com
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- 50 things you might not know about 15 of your...
- Amish school shooter's kin: Horror, then healing
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- Report: German president boycotting Sochi...
- Central African Republic mobs launch ethnic...
- Food-tech startups aim to replace eggs and...
- Purge sends chilling message to North Korea's...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve... 109
- Many Mormon missionaries who return... 101
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 32
- Utahns react to death of Nelson Mandela 27
- Space and religion: How believers view... 19
- Obama administration will allow green... 17
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday... 16
- Former South African President Nelson... 13