This is how rough it's been for New Orleans: The Jazz have won as many on the road (two) as the Hornets have at home.
Jazz at Thunder, Tuesday, 6 p.m., ROOT
While Utah is off gallivanting around Memphis and New Orleans, the Thunder are resting, relaxing and licking their chops.
Jazz vs. Wizards, Friday, 7 p.m., ROOT
The five-win Wiz are so bad their fans cheered for Jeremy Lin last week. Oh wait. The entire LINBA did.
Jazz at Rockets, Sunday, 5 p.m., ROOT
The Post-Yao Ming Dynasty has turned out surprisingly well for the Rockets, who've surprised everyone this side of, well, Houston.
Hot: Raja Bell
Had double figures in two of three games and hit 3-pointers in 13 straight coming into Sunday's contest. Yes, really.
Not: Alec Burks
Rookie's been M.I.A. — but not forgotten, coach promises. Hadn't played in four straight prior to Sunday.
THE BIG STAT
.500: The Jazz have a perfect record — 5-0 prior to Sunday — when they hit at least 50 percent of their field-goal attempts. Before playing Memphis, Utah was just 8-11 when missing more than half of its shots.
- Utah Jazz: No lottery luck, so Jazz remain in...
- BYU basketball: Dave Rose hoping Tyler Haws'...
- Results from Tuesday's high school softball,...
- 4 reasons why you need to paraglide at Point...
- High school boys soccer: Lehi edges...
- Utah high school updated tournament pairings...
- The offseason status of NFL players with Utah...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 56
- BYU basketball: Dave Rose hoping Tyler... 20
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who... 19
- Utah Jazz: No lottery luck, so Jazz... 19
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood... 15
- Utah State football: New coach Matt... 11
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same... 10
- BYU football: Fan-developed software... 8