This is how rough it's been for New Orleans: The Jazz have won as many on the road (two) as the Hornets have at home.
Jazz at Thunder, Tuesday, 6 p.m., ROOT
While Utah is off gallivanting around Memphis and New Orleans, the Thunder are resting, relaxing and licking their chops.
Jazz vs. Wizards, Friday, 7 p.m., ROOT
The five-win Wiz are so bad their fans cheered for Jeremy Lin last week. Oh wait. The entire LINBA did.
Jazz at Rockets, Sunday, 5 p.m., ROOT
The Post-Yao Ming Dynasty has turned out surprisingly well for the Rockets, who've surprised everyone this side of, well, Houston.
Hot: Raja Bell
Had double figures in two of three games and hit 3-pointers in 13 straight coming into Sunday's contest. Yes, really.
Not: Alec Burks
Rookie's been M.I.A. — but not forgotten, coach promises. Hadn't played in four straight prior to Sunday.
THE BIG STAT
.500: The Jazz have a perfect record — 5-0 prior to Sunday — when they hit at least 50 percent of their field-goal attempts. Before playing Memphis, Utah was just 8-11 when missing more than half of its shots.
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak...
- BYU basketball: Cougars leery of facing...
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful...
- Tournament central: 4A boys basketball live...
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant Grove...
- Tournament central: 5A boys championship live...
- The West Coast Conference Tournament...
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 83
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 56
- BYU baseball: BYU beats Utah, 20-3 46
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 43
- CougarLinks: BYU picked to win WCC... 28
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks... 26
- Krystkowiak asks Runnin' Utes to stay... 23