Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — A resolution rededicating I-15 in Utah as Veterans Memorial Highway and urging greater appreciation of the contributions made by the nation's veterans was approved Friday by the House.
The sponsor of HCR7, Rep. Chris Herrod, R-Provo, said he wants the state's veterans "to know I have great appreciation for the service they have given." He said his own father served in Vietnam.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Horse owners urged to have animals vaccinated
- Judiciary panel OK’s ex-Centerville...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 31
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 14