"Wicked" is coming back to Utah.
Due to its previous success in 2009, the musical will return to Capitol Theatre on July 18-Aug. 26. Tickets for the production go on sale on May 11 at 10 a.m.
"Wicked" the musical is based on the novel by Gregory Maguire. Set as a prequel to "The Wizard of Oz," it tells the story of the witches of Oz before Dorothy finds her way into the magical land. The two witches form an unlikely friendship as their lives intertwine and lead to their futures as the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good.
Evening performances will be Tuesday-Thursday, 7:30 p.m.; Friday-Saturday, 8 p.m.; and Sunday, 6:30 p.m. Matinees will be offered at 2 p.m. on Saturday and 1 p.m. on Sunday.
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes first...
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the...
- First trailer for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of...
- The Clean Cut: Two popular YouTube singers...
- Sarah Palin launches online subscription channel
- Sundance's 'Fiddler' makes tradition fun, fresh
- Big on opera: Utah Opera's artistic director...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 13
- Sarah Palin launches online... 9
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Man without arms and legs has a message... 4
- First trailer for 'The Hobbit: The... 3
- Disney moves toward $10 hourly starting... 2
- 'Hercules' is a wasted opportunity for... 2
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes... 2