Tom Smart, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Primary Children's Medical Center on Wednesday opened its new Utah Jazz-themed Interventional Radiology Suite.
Jazz President Randy Rigby and the team's mascot, Bear, along with Primary Children's CEO Katy Welkie, radiology staff, and 11-year-old patient Hunter Shipman. helped open the new suite in the hospital.
The suite was renovated by the Jazz into a child-friendly environment that features the team logo and colors, oversized player and mascot photos, autographed ceiling tiles, signed memorabilia and video greetings from Jazz players, according to a press release.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12