Tom Smart, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Primary Children's Medical Center on Wednesday opened its new Utah Jazz-themed Interventional Radiology Suite.
Jazz President Randy Rigby and the team's mascot, Bear, along with Primary Children's CEO Katy Welkie, radiology staff, and 11-year-old patient Hunter Shipman. helped open the new suite in the hospital.
The suite was renovated by the Jazz into a child-friendly environment that features the team logo and colors, oversized player and mascot photos, autographed ceiling tiles, signed memorabilia and video greetings from Jazz players, according to a press release.
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Springville homes evacuated after fireworks...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- 2 killed in Uintah County crash identified as...
- Summer Sounds: Train, The Wallflowers play...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 8