Tom Smart, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Primary Children's Medical Center on Wednesday opened its new Utah Jazz-themed Interventional Radiology Suite.
Jazz President Randy Rigby and the team's mascot, Bear, along with Primary Children's CEO Katy Welkie, radiology staff, and 11-year-old patient Hunter Shipman. helped open the new suite in the hospital.
The suite was renovated by the Jazz into a child-friendly environment that features the team logo and colors, oversized player and mascot photos, autographed ceiling tiles, signed memorabilia and video greetings from Jazz players, according to a press release.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Roy home destroyed in fire
- Man shot by roommate in Holladay, police say
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7