Tom Smart, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Primary Children's Medical Center on Wednesday opened its new Utah Jazz-themed Interventional Radiology Suite.
Jazz President Randy Rigby and the team's mascot, Bear, along with Primary Children's CEO Katy Welkie, radiology staff, and 11-year-old patient Hunter Shipman. helped open the new suite in the hospital.
The suite was renovated by the Jazz into a child-friendly environment that features the team logo and colors, oversized player and mascot photos, autographed ceiling tiles, signed memorabilia and video greetings from Jazz players, according to a press release.
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Woman killed in Sandy shooting
- Grading Utah schools, 2014: Top 20 highest...
- Carbon County deputy saves father, son from...
- Sugar House man intends to sue police, city...
- Visiting minister urges unity among Christians
- Audit: Drinking water connection requirements...
- Gov. Herbert nominates 3rd District Judge...
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 51
- Prison relocation sites down to four as... 50
- Obama signature all that's left in... 39
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 33
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 25
- Popular Utah County water recreation... 21
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utahns favor Count My Vote and SB54,... 15