After knocking off nationally ranked Gonzaga at home, then defeating Portland on the road, the BYU basketball team improved to 20-6 on the season.
ESPN.com's Joe Lunardi has the Cougars back in the NCAA Tournament in his weekly "Bracketology." He is projecting BYU as a No. 11 seed, facing No. 6 seed Louisville in Albuquerque, with the winner meeting either No. 3 UNLV or No. 14 Davidson.
The West Coast Conference is projected to have three teams in the Big Dance — BYU, Saint Mary's and Gonzaga.
Meanwhile, the Sacramento Kings want rookie Jimmer Fredette to be more "selfish."
Former BYU pitcher Jeremy Guthrie was traded from the Baltimore Orioles to the Colorado Rockies today. Pitcher Matt Lindstrom was part of that deal. It's probably the first time in history that two LDS returned missionaries were traded for each other.
Finally, former BYU tight end Chad Lewis, who now serves as an assistant athletic director, offers insight about BYUtv in his latest blog.
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 62
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 31
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28