After knocking off nationally ranked Gonzaga at home, then defeating Portland on the road, the BYU basketball team improved to 20-6 on the season.
ESPN.com's Joe Lunardi has the Cougars back in the NCAA Tournament in his weekly "Bracketology." He is projecting BYU as a No. 11 seed, facing No. 6 seed Louisville in Albuquerque, with the winner meeting either No. 3 UNLV or No. 14 Davidson.
The West Coast Conference is projected to have three teams in the Big Dance — BYU, Saint Mary's and Gonzaga.
Meanwhile, the Sacramento Kings want rookie Jimmer Fredette to be more "selfish."
Former BYU pitcher Jeremy Guthrie was traded from the Baltimore Orioles to the Colorado Rockies today. Pitcher Matt Lindstrom was part of that deal. It's probably the first time in history that two LDS returned missionaries were traded for each other.
Finally, former BYU tight end Chad Lewis, who now serves as an assistant athletic director, offers insight about BYUtv in his latest blog.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 29
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 24
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 21
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 19