After knocking off nationally ranked Gonzaga at home, then defeating Portland on the road, the BYU basketball team improved to 20-6 on the season.
ESPN.com's Joe Lunardi has the Cougars back in the NCAA Tournament in his weekly "Bracketology." He is projecting BYU as a No. 11 seed, facing No. 6 seed Louisville in Albuquerque, with the winner meeting either No. 3 UNLV or No. 14 Davidson.
The West Coast Conference is projected to have three teams in the Big Dance — BYU, Saint Mary's and Gonzaga.
Meanwhile, the Sacramento Kings want rookie Jimmer Fredette to be more "selfish."
Former BYU pitcher Jeremy Guthrie was traded from the Baltimore Orioles to the Colorado Rockies today. Pitcher Matt Lindstrom was part of that deal. It's probably the first time in history that two LDS returned missionaries were traded for each other.
Finally, former BYU tight end Chad Lewis, who now serves as an assistant athletic director, offers insight about BYUtv in his latest blog.
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Gordon Hayward happy to be moving on with...
- Sunday morning QB: Stars and stats from No....
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- BYU coach Shawn Olmstead provided calming...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 51
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 26