Video: Highlights of Bingham High School football prospect Jared Afalava
Many of Utah's local high school football players decided to stay home to play college football. However, a few decided to take their talents outside the state. Bingham High School linebacker Jared Afalava committed to the University of Nebraska on Wednesday, National Letter of Intent Day. Afalava, 6-foot-3 and 215 pounds, had several offers from Pac-12 schools but decided to go to the Big 10 powerhouse. This compilation of highlights displays the speed and bone-crushing hits that the Cornhuskers hope the local prospect can bring to the next level. Fans of Bingham and local high school football will be eager to see what Afalava can do against the likes of Ohio State University, University of Michigan and University of Wisconsin.
Jared Afalava, Bingham High, highlight video
Bingham High School football prospect Jared Afalava committed to the University of Nebraska on Wednesday, National Signing Day. This compilation of highlights displays the speed and bone-crushing hits that the Cornhuskers hope the local prospect can bring to the next level.
Contact Gregory Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26