Video: Highlights of Bingham High School football prospect Jared Afalava
Many of Utah's local high school football players decided to stay home to play college football. However, a few decided to take their talents outside the state. Bingham High School linebacker Jared Afalava committed to the University of Nebraska on Wednesday, National Letter of Intent Day. Afalava, 6-foot-3 and 215 pounds, had several offers from Pac-12 schools but decided to go to the Big 10 powerhouse. This compilation of highlights displays the speed and bone-crushing hits that the Cornhuskers hope the local prospect can bring to the next level. Fans of Bingham and local high school football will be eager to see what Afalava can do against the likes of Ohio State University, University of Michigan and University of Wisconsin.
Jared Afalava, Bingham High, highlight video
Bingham High School football prospect Jared Afalava committed to the University of Nebraska on Wednesday, National Signing Day. This compilation of highlights displays the speed and bone-crushing hits that the Cornhuskers hope the local prospect can bring to the next level.
Contact Gregory Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball championship...
- High school football: Improbable final play...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Former BYU pitcher Jeremy Guthrie's little...
- Mormons in the rodeo: LDS competitors find...
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 78
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 58
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 54
- High school football: State tournament... 50
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 30