Video: Highlights of Bingham High School football prospect Jared Afalava
Many of Utah's local high school football players decided to stay home to play college football. However, a few decided to take their talents outside the state. Bingham High School linebacker Jared Afalava committed to the University of Nebraska on Wednesday, National Letter of Intent Day. Afalava, 6-foot-3 and 215 pounds, had several offers from Pac-12 schools but decided to go to the Big 10 powerhouse. This compilation of highlights displays the speed and bone-crushing hits that the Cornhuskers hope the local prospect can bring to the next level. Fans of Bingham and local high school football will be eager to see what Afalava can do against the likes of Ohio State University, University of Michigan and University of Wisconsin.
Jared Afalava, Bingham High, highlight video
Bingham High School football prospect Jared Afalava committed to the University of Nebraska on Wednesday, National Signing Day. This compilation of highlights displays the speed and bone-crushing hits that the Cornhuskers hope the local prospect can bring to the next level.
Contact Gregory Rose at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 79
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 64
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 30
- Who will be BYU's starting quarterback?... 24
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 22