Video: Highlights of Bingham High School football prospect Jared Afalava
Many of Utah's local high school football players decided to stay home to play college football. However, a few decided to take their talents outside the state. Bingham High School linebacker Jared Afalava committed to the University of Nebraska on Wednesday, National Letter of Intent Day. Afalava, 6-foot-3 and 215 pounds, had several offers from Pac-12 schools but decided to go to the Big 10 powerhouse. This compilation of highlights displays the speed and bone-crushing hits that the Cornhuskers hope the local prospect can bring to the next level. Fans of Bingham and local high school football will be eager to see what Afalava can do against the likes of Ohio State University, University of Michigan and University of Wisconsin.
Jared Afalava, Bingham High, highlight video
Bingham High School football prospect Jared Afalava committed to the University of Nebraska on Wednesday, National Signing Day. This compilation of highlights displays the speed and bone-crushing hits that the Cornhuskers hope the local prospect can bring to the next level.
Contact Gregory Rose at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 67
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 34
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28