A list of Deseret Book's top selling products for Jan. 23-28.
A new interactive book that will help readers answer life’s important questions.
A favorite story of President Thomas S. Monson that illustrates the importance of giving unselfishly.
3. "Why I'm a Mormon," Joseph A. Cannon
A compilation of profiles on prominent and less well-known members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
4. "Verse by Verse: The Book of Mormon Vol. 1, 1 Nephi through Alma 29," D. Kelly Ogden, Andrew C. Skinner
The newest study reference for the Book of Mormon.
5. "Sunset on the Passing of Those We Love," S. Michael Wilcox
A thoughtful and sensitive book that chronicles Wilcox's journey through the passing of his wife.
6. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
7. "Illustrated Book of Mormon Stories," Karmel H. Newell
A recent revision of the Book of Mormon stories is a timeless treasure for families.
8. "Ambush," Obert Skye
The last book in the Pillage adventure trilogy.
9. "Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
An illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
10. "Verse by Verse: The Book of Mormon Vol. 2, Alma 30 through Moroni 10," D. Kelly Ogden, Andrew C. Skinner
The second volume of the newest study reference for the Book of Mormon.
1. "Glory: Music of Rejoicing," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
1. "17 Miracles" (DVD)
3. "Making of Jimmer DVD"
1. "Farm Wisdom for City Folks," John Bytheway
2. "Righteous Warriors: Lessons for the War Chapters in the Book of Mormon," John Bytheway
3. "What’s on the Other Side: What the Gospel Teaches Us," Brent L. Top
4. "For All Eternity," John L. Lund
5. "Michael Wilcox Collection," S. Michael Wilcox