Ogden Police Department Main Channel:
:01 "Weber Whiskey Seven! Weber Whiskey Seven!"
:07 "Whiskey Seven?"
"Whiskey Seven, we're at 3268 Jackson. We got shots fired. We got officers hit, I need medical. I need additional units."
1:28 (inaudible). "Whiskey Five!"
2:02 "All units responding! Take cover!"
2:14 "Be advised, shots are being fired, out into the area, all officers take cover, don't come on to scene."
3:26 "Everybody take a position of cover. Describe the house, is it the red brick one?" :04
3:50 "Everybody get in a position of cover. Set a perimeter."
4:11 "Where's the downed officer at?"
6:11 "I can hear him screwing something out in the back yard ... window"
6:36 "Do we have the downed officer clear? And is he under cover?"
6:44 "He climbed out the back window."
6:49 "I got the uh ... downed officer at 33rd and Jackson ... He's gonna be in my car."
7:18 "Going out the back window."
7:36 "We got active fire."
7;38 "He's in the shed in the back yard."
7:47 "Shots have been fired. Is everybody OK back here? Officers?"
8:20 "I think I can hear him ... moaning in there."
8:28 "Everybody clear there ... Our suspect is in the backyard of the shed."
8:46 "Let's get a perimeter set up. On it. Maintain cover 'til they get SWAT here."
8:58 "We've got movement. We've got movement in the shed."
9:03 "Sounds like he's racking gun action."
9:13 "Watch your crossfire, we're gonna bust through the front door."
9:17 "OK guys, it sounds like he's racking a gun up in there."
9:27 "We can also hear him talking up here in the shed."
15:33 "He's racking the gun again."
16:51 "We're taking the suspect in custody right now."
Ogden Police Department Service Channel
:06 "Give me units. All. At this address. We have several officers down! several officers down! Get units up here now!
:18 "We need medical, we need medical up here now. Several medicals now!"
:48 "I need two units over here at 33rd and Jackson! Help us move these wouned officers over to the intersection. And we need medical to evac now!
2:02 "There's probably more than one that's been hit. I've got one."
2:44 "Officer Rounkles is at the hospital. And with another strike force officer. I'm back enroute to Jackson."
3:13 "Can you call and tell them, quit wasting medical, throw them in the car and get all the injured officers up to McKay now.
3:43 "Tell them they don't need to wait for medical to transport. Just throw them in a patrol car and get to McKay now.
Sgt. Steve Zaccardi's Call
:05 "This is Sgt. Zaccardi of the Strike Force. We need assistance where we're doing a search warrant, at 2938 Jackson, we got shots fired."
:24 "Call McKay-Dee, tell them I have an officer who's been shot in the face."
DISPATCHER: "Officer, who's been shot in the face?"
ZACCARDI: "He is huh ... he is conscious and breathing. And he has been shot in the cheek. You tell them to be ready to go. I'm coming up there.
- UDOT announces road project schedule for 2015
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to dial...
- Eagle Mountain man killed in alleged domestic...
- Can you name your U.S. Representative? See...
- Hope in a crisis: School, community leaders...
- Becky Lockhart remembered on Rare Disease Day...
- Want to land your dream job? 4 must-do things
- Educators call for funding, legislation to...
- Officer in parade controversy speaks... 266
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on... 52
- Illinois professor could help Utah... 43
- House Speaker Greg Hughes kills hopes... 34
- Utah Senate rejects delay to Count My... 19
- Lawmakers consider academic turnaround... 17
- Some GOP House members disagree with... 16
- Hope in a crisis: School, community... 16