Today in the Bloggernacle: The power of receiving revelation and new convert calling ideas
Mormon Messages YouTube channel
Mormon message: “How Does the Spirit Send You Revelation?” asks the third in a series of Mormon Messages videos on the power of the Holy Spirit. Elder Gerald N. Lund, an emeritus general authority for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, tells of a story of following a prompting and avoiding a car accident. And others give their testimonies of following the spirit, even subtle promptings. Click to watch and share.
New converts: The Awesome Ward-Missionary Ideas Blog discusses some ideas for callings that would work well for new converts: callings that could help them meet a lot of people and/or learn how to work within a ward setting, without feeling too overwhelmed. Click in to learn more.
Visiting teaching: The dawn of a new month means new printable blog resources like this “Visiting Teaching Handout – February 2012” that utilizes the new message about being a “Guardian of the Hearth.” Download, print and give to the sisters you teach.
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays.
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Pres. Monson teaches Christmas is the time to...
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm headed to...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and Winston...
- Amish school shooter's kin: Horror, then healing
- Christmas lights on Temple Square in pictures...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return... 89
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm... 49
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional... 27
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach... 22
- Defending the Faith: 'Pleased as man... 21
- What's new: 'Women and the Priesthood'... 21
- Space and religion: How believers view... 18
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and... 12