Recent Nielsen numbers show a drop in the number of visitors to AOL Inc.'s site.
Chairman and CEO, Tim Armstrong had 78.9 million unique visitors prior to acquiring the Huffington Post, according to a New York Post article.
Recent numbers now show only 73.6 million.
According to analysts, $315 million was too much money for the Huffington Post.
“A total disaster from the beginning,” says a market source to the New York Post. “Between all the layoffs and redesign, it’s amazing anyone would want to work at HuffPo. They’re chasing the competition now rather than leading it.”
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Why we don't need to worry that Utah cities...
- At least 31 believed dead at Japanese volcano...
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic State threat
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby daughter
- Interracial marriages on the rise, but social...
- Game officials: Antelope poached near Casper
- US considers new offer to Iran at nuke talks
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 33
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic... 22
- White House: Holder resigning as... 20
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby... 13
- Police: Fired worker beheaded Oklahoma... 11
- Tens of thousands of immigrant families... 10
- Congress releases war funds to fight Ebola 9