Recent Nielsen numbers show a drop in the number of visitors to AOL Inc.'s site.
Chairman and CEO, Tim Armstrong had 78.9 million unique visitors prior to acquiring the Huffington Post, according to a New York Post article.
Recent numbers now show only 73.6 million.
According to analysts, $315 million was too much money for the Huffington Post.
“A total disaster from the beginning,” says a market source to the New York Post. “Between all the layoffs and redesign, it’s amazing anyone would want to work at HuffPo. They’re chasing the competition now rather than leading it.”
- Photos: UCLA wades through damage caused by...
- Child sex trafficking bust reveals worries...
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the time'
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should offer...
- Georgia girl struck by plane on Florida beach...
- Democrats have million-dollar day on impeachment
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit against Obama
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 44
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the... 35
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should... 24
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit... 15
- Gaza sides agree to lull but truce... 13
- Democrats have million-dollar day on... 13