Recent Nielsen numbers show a drop in the number of visitors to AOL Inc.'s site.
Chairman and CEO, Tim Armstrong had 78.9 million unique visitors prior to acquiring the Huffington Post, according to a New York Post article.
Recent numbers now show only 73.6 million.
According to analysts, $315 million was too much money for the Huffington Post.
“A total disaster from the beginning,” says a market source to the New York Post. “Between all the layoffs and redesign, it’s amazing anyone would want to work at HuffPo. They’re chasing the competition now rather than leading it.”
- For a waitress, sexual harassment is an...
- After 1st Ebola case in NYC, 3 others...
- California orders churches, others to pay for...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- 2 dead, including gunman, in Washington State...
- Guantanamo prisoners in protest over women...
- White House fence jumper charged with assault
- Threat to break isolation in Liberia over food
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 116
- California orders churches, others to... 25
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex... 23
- On campaign trail, Obama says GOP is... 19
- Chairman of Becket Fund for Religious... 11
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social... 10
- This type of high school can increase... 8
- For a waitress, sexual harassment is an... 8