Recent Nielsen numbers show a drop in the number of visitors to AOL Inc.'s site.
Chairman and CEO, Tim Armstrong had 78.9 million unique visitors prior to acquiring the Huffington Post, according to a New York Post article.
Recent numbers now show only 73.6 million.
According to analysts, $315 million was too much money for the Huffington Post.
“A total disaster from the beginning,” says a market source to the New York Post. “Between all the layoffs and redesign, it’s amazing anyone would want to work at HuffPo. They’re chasing the competition now rather than leading it.”
- International tax competitiveness report: See...
- 'Maze Runner' races past 'Tombstones' with...
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- White House intruder identified as Army...
- It's not just young people — seniors...
- Ex-stepson: White House intruder meant no harm
- Why a parent going to prison can be worse...
- Thousands march in NYC, around globe over...
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 20
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into... 9
- How much America wants to be taxed 9
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video... 7
- Thousands march in NYC, around globe... 7
- It's not just young people —... 7