Recent Nielsen numbers show a drop in the number of visitors to AOL Inc.'s site.
Chairman and CEO, Tim Armstrong had 78.9 million unique visitors prior to acquiring the Huffington Post, according to a New York Post article.
Recent numbers now show only 73.6 million.
According to analysts, $315 million was too much money for the Huffington Post.
“A total disaster from the beginning,” says a market source to the New York Post. “Between all the layoffs and redesign, it’s amazing anyone would want to work at HuffPo. They’re chasing the competition now rather than leading it.”
- 34 of the best Lemony Snicket quotes
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- Can you name your U.S. Representative? See...
- Couple married 67 years dies holding hands
- Utah assails Obama's Clean Power Plan
- Young girl's story may lead Idaho to approve...
- Russia's Nemtsov a possible 'sacrificial...
- 50 things about 'The Sound of Music' to help...
- FCC approves 'net neutrality' rules for... 26
- Congress OKs 1-week bill to keep... 24
- Democrats caught between Obama,... 16
- Calling for cooperation, Obama engages... 15
- 'Jihadi John' seen in beheading videos... 13
- Leonard Nimoy, famous as Mr. Spock on... 13
- Obama aide calls Netanyahu visit... 12
- Bill O'Reilly's partisan critics... 12