Recent Nielsen numbers show a drop in the number of visitors to AOL Inc.'s site.
Chairman and CEO, Tim Armstrong had 78.9 million unique visitors prior to acquiring the Huffington Post, according to a New York Post article.
Recent numbers now show only 73.6 million.
According to analysts, $315 million was too much money for the Huffington Post.
“A total disaster from the beginning,” says a market source to the New York Post. “Between all the layoffs and redesign, it’s amazing anyone would want to work at HuffPo. They’re chasing the competition now rather than leading it.”
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Some countries get Obama, but want his wife, too
- Colorado deaths stoke worries about pot edibles
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at...
- Appeals judges question right to sue in...
- Ride-sharing business launches despite...
- Get married, stay married? No fault divorce...
- Doomed ferry's sharp turn, slow evacuation...
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 78
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 31
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 27
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 25
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 21
- Police: Student ate more pot than... 18