BYU football: Defensive end prospect Theodore King verbally commits to BYU
» Follow the Deseret News sports team for Utah colleges' signing day updates.
SAN JOSE, Calif. — BYU received a verbal commitment from recruit Theodore King over the weekend. He will sign a letter of intent with the program this coming Wednesday.
King confirmed via text that he has made his final decision and is excited to be a Cougar. BYU offered him a scholarship following his official visit to the school on Jan. 14.
King is a 6-3, 235 defensive end prospect. More on King can be found here.
We'll have more on King and his commit when he becomes available for comment.
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- Honoring a legend: BYU star quarterback Jim...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Some surprises, lots of defense, on first day...
- BYU Cougars video: Jeff Call tells us what to...
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- Former walk-on Kyle Johnson has become BYU's...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 295
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 82
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 60
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 44
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Dick Harmon: How will Utes slow down... 31