BYU football: Defensive end prospect Theodore King verbally commits to BYU
» Follow the Deseret News sports team for Utah colleges' signing day updates.
SAN JOSE, Calif. — BYU received a verbal commitment from recruit Theodore King over the weekend. He will sign a letter of intent with the program this coming Wednesday.
King confirmed via text that he has made his final decision and is excited to be a Cougar. BYU offered him a scholarship following his official visit to the school on Jan. 14.
King is a 6-3, 235 defensive end prospect. More on King can be found here.
We'll have more on King and his commit when he becomes available for comment.
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- BYU football: Alani Fua may be next Cougar...
- Brain injury changes the lives and tests the...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 167
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 35
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 30
- Watch list roundup: 22 local players... 26