BYU football: Defensive end prospect Theodore King verbally commits to BYU
» Follow the Deseret News sports team for Utah colleges' signing day updates.
SAN JOSE, Calif. — BYU received a verbal commitment from recruit Theodore King over the weekend. He will sign a letter of intent with the program this coming Wednesday.
King confirmed via text that he has made his final decision and is excited to be a Cougar. BYU offered him a scholarship following his official visit to the school on Jan. 14.
King is a 6-3, 235 defensive end prospect. More on King can be found here.
We'll have more on King and his commit when he becomes available for comment.
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- An early look at the preseason Heisman hopefuls
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Mendenhall comfortable with BYU's quarterback...
- Recruiting central: Top 25 prep football...
- High school football: Louis Wong, Tony...
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 104
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 97
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 94
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 49
- Playoffs ‘almost... 36
- Former Ute Zane Beadles donates... 27
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 25
- BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson has... 24