BYU football: Defensive end prospect Theodore King verbally commits to BYU
» Follow the Deseret News sports team for Utah colleges' signing day updates.
SAN JOSE, Calif. — BYU received a verbal commitment from recruit Theodore King over the weekend. He will sign a letter of intent with the program this coming Wednesday.
King confirmed via text that he has made his final decision and is excited to be a Cougar. BYU offered him a scholarship following his official visit to the school on Jan. 14.
King is a 6-3, 235 defensive end prospect. More on King can be found here.
We'll have more on King and his commit when he becomes available for comment.
- Cougars looking for special season with...
- Cougars football team undergoing reality...
- NFL cuts tracker: Former BYU wide receiver...
- BYU football: Ranking the most important...
- BYU's Mendenhall on the cusp of embarking on...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars'...
- The Utah football 100: Ranking the best...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- Morning links: Cougars, Utes to face... 86
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU... 63
- New York Jets waive former BYU... 31
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU... 28
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new... 28
- Doug Robinson: No days off on Utes'... 26
- Morning links: Can Cougars snap... 26
- High school football: Parry's Power... 23