BYU football: Defensive end prospect Theodore King verbally commits to BYU
» Follow the Deseret News sports team for Utah colleges' signing day updates.
SAN JOSE, Calif. — BYU received a verbal commitment from recruit Theodore King over the weekend. He will sign a letter of intent with the program this coming Wednesday.
King confirmed via text that he has made his final decision and is excited to be a Cougar. BYU offered him a scholarship following his official visit to the school on Jan. 14.
King is a 6-3, 235 defensive end prospect. More on King can be found here.
We'll have more on King and his commit when he becomes available for comment.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 24
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22