BYU football: Defensive end prospect Theodore King verbally commits to BYU
» Follow the Deseret News sports team for Utah colleges' signing day updates.
SAN JOSE, Calif. — BYU received a verbal commitment from recruit Theodore King over the weekend. He will sign a letter of intent with the program this coming Wednesday.
King confirmed via text that he has made his final decision and is excited to be a Cougar. BYU offered him a scholarship following his official visit to the school on Jan. 14.
King is a 6-3, 235 defensive end prospect. More on King can be found here.
We'll have more on King and his commit when he becomes available for comment.
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley paying a...
- Dick Harmon: Sitake is taking advantage of...
- Free agent roundup: Where local prospects are...
- Bronco-bound Booker is Utah's only NFL draftee
- BYU's Kaufusi, selected in 3rd round of NFL...
- Hollis: Past Jazz players vs. the current...
- 2016 NFL draft: Southern Utah's Miles...
- RSL hangs on to defeat Houston, thanks to...
- Morning links: BYU's Eric Mika returns... 93
- BYU basketball: Cougars to play USC... 49
- BYU's Kaufusi, selected in 3rd round of... 26
- Having freshman QBs is a mixed bag for... 23
- Oakland Raiders owner says he will... 20
- Bronco-bound Booker is Utah's only NFL... 18
- 2016 NFL draft: Local players who might... 14
- Guest commentary: BYU football and... 13