BYU football: Defensive end prospect Theodore King verbally commits to BYU
» Follow the Deseret News sports team for Utah colleges' signing day updates.
SAN JOSE, Calif. — BYU received a verbal commitment from recruit Theodore King over the weekend. He will sign a letter of intent with the program this coming Wednesday.
King confirmed via text that he has made his final decision and is excited to be a Cougar. BYU offered him a scholarship following his official visit to the school on Jan. 14.
King is a 6-3, 235 defensive end prospect. More on King can be found here.
We'll have more on King and his commit when he becomes available for comment.
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- Friday night lights central, week 5: Scores,...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU vs. Virginia primer
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 107
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 78
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 71
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 64
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom... 54
- If BYU and Utah played on the gridiron... 50
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 50
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 45