ST. GEORGE — The Utah Department of Workforce Services in partnership with the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve and the Utah Department of Veteran’s Affairs will sponsor a job and career fair on Saturday, January 28 from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. The event will be held at the Dixie Center located at 1835 S. Convention Center Drive in St. George.
The career fair is targeting the guardsmen, reservists, veteran and spouse populations of the Utah National Guard’s 2nd Battalion, 222nd Field Artillery and the 213th Forward Support Company. The department will have onsite case management available along with employment counselors to provide job-matching services.
At least 13 area employers are scheduled to participate in the event as well as local veterans organizations. Preregistration is not required. Walk-in traffic is encouraged.
- University of Utah entrepreneurship program...
- Financial interventions don't work
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in new...
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching dollars...
- Stericycle critics: Shut it down now
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are they...
- Cities to celebrate completion of S-Line...
- Financial interventions don't work 6
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- GM expert says 19 deaths eligible for... 1
- US current account deficit dips to... 1
- University of Utah entrepreneurship... 1