ST. GEORGE — The Utah Department of Workforce Services in partnership with the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve and the Utah Department of Veteran’s Affairs will sponsor a job and career fair on Saturday, January 28 from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. The event will be held at the Dixie Center located at 1835 S. Convention Center Drive in St. George.
The career fair is targeting the guardsmen, reservists, veteran and spouse populations of the Utah National Guard’s 2nd Battalion, 222nd Field Artillery and the 213th Forward Support Company. The department will have onsite case management available along with employment counselors to provide job-matching services.
At least 13 area employers are scheduled to participate in the event as well as local veterans organizations. Preregistration is not required. Walk-in traffic is encouraged.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- WestJet airline video goes viral as Santa...
- The Grand America and the Flower Patch: Once...
- Young adults are faced with risky decision to...
- University of Utah Health Care's AirMed puts...
- Companies make CEO changes in U.S. and Canada
- 2 financial goals you should revisit every year
- Utah gas prices among lowest in nation
- The American Dream is still alive for... 11
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11
- System failure to blame for delayed... 9
- Leavitt stresses importance of allies,... 8
- Young adults are faced with risky... 4
- WestJet airline video goes viral as... 3
- Companies make CEO changes in U.S. and... 3
- The Grand America and the Flower Patch:... 3