ST. GEORGE — The Utah Department of Workforce Services in partnership with the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve and the Utah Department of Veteran’s Affairs will sponsor a job and career fair on Saturday, January 28 from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. The event will be held at the Dixie Center located at 1835 S. Convention Center Drive in St. George.
The career fair is targeting the guardsmen, reservists, veteran and spouse populations of the Utah National Guard’s 2nd Battalion, 222nd Field Artillery and the 213th Forward Support Company. The department will have onsite case management available along with employment counselors to provide job-matching services.
At least 13 area employers are scheduled to participate in the event as well as local veterans organizations. Preregistration is not required. Walk-in traffic is encouraged.
- Ground broken for transit-oriented housing...
- Balancing act: Different kinds of guilt...
- Dave Ramsey says: Everyone needs a financial...
- Commission to highlight women in Utah economy
- Colorado high court considers pot firing case
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning over...
- Is preschool worth the money?
- Suit: Papa John's fired worker with Down...
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 11
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know 6
- Colorado high court considers pot... 4
- How to be a billionaire 4
- Commission to highlight women in Utah... 4
- USDA: Genetically modified wheat found... 3
- Something that may have caused the... 3
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought... 3