ST. GEORGE — The Utah Department of Workforce Services in partnership with the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve and the Utah Department of Veteran’s Affairs will sponsor a job and career fair on Saturday, January 28 from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. The event will be held at the Dixie Center located at 1835 S. Convention Center Drive in St. George.
The career fair is targeting the guardsmen, reservists, veteran and spouse populations of the Utah National Guard’s 2nd Battalion, 222nd Field Artillery and the 213th Forward Support Company. The department will have onsite case management available along with employment counselors to provide job-matching services.
At least 13 area employers are scheduled to participate in the event as well as local veterans organizations. Preregistration is not required. Walk-in traffic is encouraged.
- Want to land your dream job? 4 must-do things
- Lehi supplement firm launches research lab
- University Place construction timeline released
- The few, the proudly employed, the coding...
- Why the West is the best place for...
- Monarchs say Fairpark deal is dead, team...
- LDS author analyzes benefits of inexperience...
- Taylor Cotterell: Time for a job change?...
- Defying GOP, Obama vetoes Keystone XL... 51
- FCC approves 'net neutrality' rules for... 26
- The few, the proudly employed, the... 7
- Monarchs say Fairpark deal is dead,... 3
- About 2,000 rally against right-to-work... 2
- University Place construction timeline... 2
- US Sen. Rubio: Education must get... 1
- Colorado fracking opponents plan drive... 1