ST. GEORGE — The Utah Department of Workforce Services in partnership with the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve and the Utah Department of Veteran’s Affairs will sponsor a job and career fair on Saturday, January 28 from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. The event will be held at the Dixie Center located at 1835 S. Convention Center Drive in St. George.
The career fair is targeting the guardsmen, reservists, veteran and spouse populations of the Utah National Guard’s 2nd Battalion, 222nd Field Artillery and the 213th Forward Support Company. The department will have onsite case management available along with employment counselors to provide job-matching services.
At least 13 area employers are scheduled to participate in the event as well as local veterans organizations. Preregistration is not required. Walk-in traffic is encouraged.
- An ex-Marine is fighting for her right to...
- The top 10 highest-paid female CEOs
- 1 number you should check each year to avoid...
- The key ingredient to a more fulfilling life
- Mountain Point Medical Center opens in Lehi
- Why the presidential candidate who won't win...
- Dave Ramsey says: Build your budget together
- The 10 best cities in America for job seekers...
- An ex-Marine is fighting for her right... 21
- Derek B. Miller: Politics may end up... 17
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 14
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- How strict should parents really be? 5
- More jobs are available, but new grads... 5
- Media CEOs are the highest-paid... 3
- Chobani founder and CEO Hamdi Ulukaya... 1