ST. GEORGE — The Utah Department of Workforce Services in partnership with the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve and the Utah Department of Veteran’s Affairs will sponsor a job and career fair on Saturday, January 28 from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. The event will be held at the Dixie Center located at 1835 S. Convention Center Drive in St. George.
The career fair is targeting the guardsmen, reservists, veteran and spouse populations of the Utah National Guard’s 2nd Battalion, 222nd Field Artillery and the 213th Forward Support Company. The department will have onsite case management available along with employment counselors to provide job-matching services.
At least 13 area employers are scheduled to participate in the event as well as local veterans organizations. Preregistration is not required. Walk-in traffic is encouraged.
- The best Christian workplaces in 2015
- Dave Ramsey says: Face the future with a...
- Construction of The Road Home's community...
- How much more does the CEO make? You may find...
- Apple slump deepens on iPhone, China concerns
- Michelle Singletary: Reading is fundamental...
- Photos: Outdoor Retailer products demonstrated
- There's a bipartisan new approach to curbing...
- Why the 9 to 5 factory work isn't... 18
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 18
- Who wins and loses under Obama's... 13
- Higher wages a surprising success for... 11
- Contractor fined for employing children... 4
- There's a bipartisan new approach to... 3
- Which Utah city is ranked highest for... 2
- US manufacturing growth slows in July 1