ST. GEORGE — The Utah Department of Workforce Services in partnership with the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve and the Utah Department of Veteran’s Affairs will sponsor a job and career fair on Saturday, January 28 from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. The event will be held at the Dixie Center located at 1835 S. Convention Center Drive in St. George.
The career fair is targeting the guardsmen, reservists, veteran and spouse populations of the Utah National Guard’s 2nd Battalion, 222nd Field Artillery and the 213th Forward Support Company. The department will have onsite case management available along with employment counselors to provide job-matching services.
At least 13 area employers are scheduled to participate in the event as well as local veterans organizations. Preregistration is not required. Walk-in traffic is encouraged.
- 7 ways to help your loved one when they've...
- UTA extending service to BYU-USU football game
- Balancing act: Different kinds of guilt...
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning over...
- Is preschool worth the money?
- Consumer confidence continues to climb in Utah
- Microsoft skips Windows 9 to emphasize advances
- Commission to highlight women in Utah economy
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 13
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know 6
- Is preschool worth the money? 5
- Colorado high court considers pot... 4
- Microsoft skips Windows 9 to emphasize... 4
- How to be a billionaire 4
- Commission to highlight women in Utah... 4
- USDA: Genetically modified wheat found... 3