ST. GEORGE — The Utah Department of Workforce Services in partnership with the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve and the Utah Department of Veteran’s Affairs will sponsor a job and career fair on Saturday, January 28 from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. The event will be held at the Dixie Center located at 1835 S. Convention Center Drive in St. George.
The career fair is targeting the guardsmen, reservists, veteran and spouse populations of the Utah National Guard’s 2nd Battalion, 222nd Field Artillery and the 213th Forward Support Company. The department will have onsite case management available along with employment counselors to provide job-matching services.
At least 13 area employers are scheduled to participate in the event as well as local veterans organizations. Preregistration is not required. Walk-in traffic is encouraged.
- Lehi-based Vivint debuts innovation facility
- Dave Ramsey says: Keep expectations clear...
- Lower gas prices could mean economic impact...
- CVS tacks tobacco payment to prescription...
- UTA seeks to hire bus drivers, other workers
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the workplace....
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination law...
- Fire exposes illegal Chinese factories in Italy
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 7
- Customer decline hits McDonald's sales,... 3
- Another year, another small Social... 2
- Lower gas prices could mean economic... 2
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the... 2
- Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen says... 1
- Utah jobless rate stays steady at 3.5... 1