ST. GEORGE — The Utah Department of Workforce Services in partnership with the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve and the Utah Department of Veteran’s Affairs will sponsor a job and career fair on Saturday, January 28 from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. The event will be held at the Dixie Center located at 1835 S. Convention Center Drive in St. George.
The career fair is targeting the guardsmen, reservists, veteran and spouse populations of the Utah National Guard’s 2nd Battalion, 222nd Field Artillery and the 213th Forward Support Company. The department will have onsite case management available along with employment counselors to provide job-matching services.
At least 13 area employers are scheduled to participate in the event as well as local veterans organizations. Preregistration is not required. Walk-in traffic is encouraged.
- Crowds to flock to Salt Lake City this weekend
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem could mean...
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- Ride-sharing business launches despite...
- Utah wind power poised to increase
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we thought
- Sierra Club labels Utah oil shale, tar sands...
- Balancing act: French ban on after-hours...
- How much did President Obama donate to... 46
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we... 28
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- Budget office: Raising federal minimum... 12
- Balancing act: French ban on... 10
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 6
- March another record-setting month for... 5
- Striking a balance: Moab's future... 4