ST. GEORGE — The Utah Department of Workforce Services in partnership with the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve and the Utah Department of Veteran’s Affairs will sponsor a job and career fair on Saturday, January 28 from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. The event will be held at the Dixie Center located at 1835 S. Convention Center Drive in St. George.
The career fair is targeting the guardsmen, reservists, veteran and spouse populations of the Utah National Guard’s 2nd Battalion, 222nd Field Artillery and the 213th Forward Support Company. The department will have onsite case management available along with employment counselors to provide job-matching services.
At least 13 area employers are scheduled to participate in the event as well as local veterans organizations. Preregistration is not required. Walk-in traffic is encouraged.
- Utah construction companies fined, ordered to...
- How one woman unplugged from technology for...
- Uber, Lyft refuse to require driver fingerprints
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy...
- What could McDonald's do to fix its business?
- Don't be surprised if you find your boss...
- Soul searching at Abercrombie & Fitch
- 10 of the (printable) entries for this year's...
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- Utah construction companies fined,... 8
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 4
- Photos: Sharing birthday wishes 2
- Why McDonald's is still a powerhouse,... 1
- US stocks waver as corporate earnings... 1
- First lady: Tech industry to train,... 1