Sam graduated from Skyline High School in 2007 and returned a year later to film "Unitards" during the summer. The filming took place over a three-month period and was completed six days before Sam left for his LDS mission to Mozambique, Africa. Sam is now a student in the film program at BYU and works as an editor for BYUtv's weekly sports show "True Blue."
Scott considers "Unitards" to be a tribute to his sons and their friends who have come through his home over the years.
"They're funny, they're smart, they're charming, they're random. Really out there. But they're so respectful," Scott said. "There's a lot of great kids out there who are often portrayed in a way that's not wholly accurate or representative of everyone; it's just representative of one group. So this is for the other side, for the other kids."
"Unitards" has a running time of 104 minutes and is rated PG for brief mild language.
For theater locations and additional information, visit www.unitardsmovie.com.
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave' image of...
- Disney's 'Brave' makeover sparks fury from...
- Doug's Take: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' is a...
- Utahn, castaway Dawn Meehan reflects on...
- Is the Wii U already becoming outdated?
- Former lawyer says OJ Simpson knew about guns
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' is a really fun ride
- A look back at the Star Trek film franchise
- Disney's 'Brave' makeover sparks fury... 17
- Utahn, castaway Dawn Meehan reflects on... 14
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Once in a while,... 5
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave'... 4
- Utahn in final three, but it's Cochran... 3
- A look back at the Star Trek film... 3
- Angelina Jolie's double mastectomy: Q&A 2
- Prince Harry to see NJ storm damage,... 1