Salt Lake-based Mindshare Technologies Inc. announced a new chief experience officer, a position created by the company to improve customer and client relations, on Thursday.
Lonnie Mayne, executive vice president of sales and account management, will assume the role of CXO and will be responsible for improving customer and client experiences with Mindshare.
“Mindshare is dedicated to every level of the customer experience, both internally and externally, and Lonnie’s focus as CXO will help us elevate that purpose as we continue to grow,” John Sperry, CEO of Mindshare, said in a statement.
The company has also placed new vice presidents to oversee its retail, restaurant and call-center divisions.
The new team consists of Erich Dietz, vice president of business solutions-contact centers, Randy Jordan, vice president of business solutions-food services, and Shane Evans, vice president of business solutions-retail.
Mindshare helps create systems that company’s use to get customer feedback. It serves more than 25 different industries, including restaurant, financial and retail entities.
- The average Joe only works 4.5 hours a day....
- It just became easier to be a mother in the Navy
- Greek villagers' secret weapon: Grow your own...
- Owner of 'Tetris' rights takes Hawaii home,...
- Refurbished furniture carving out business...
- These airports want to help you draw closer...
- No more 'roar' as famed trading pits come to...
- New plans for Wasatch Front bikers, drivers...
- State liquor stores using price tags to... 5
- The average Joe only works 4.5 hours a... 4
- North Salt Lake homeowners deny... 4
- Greek villagers' secret weapon: Grow... 3
- Standoff over social media passwords... 2
- Owner of 'Tetris' rights takes Hawaii... 2
- BLM seeks comment on Moab invasive... 1
- It just became easier to be a mother in... 1