Salt Lake-based Mindshare Technologies Inc. announced a new chief experience officer, a position created by the company to improve customer and client relations, on Thursday.
Lonnie Mayne, executive vice president of sales and account management, will assume the role of CXO and will be responsible for improving customer and client experiences with Mindshare.
“Mindshare is dedicated to every level of the customer experience, both internally and externally, and Lonnie’s focus as CXO will help us elevate that purpose as we continue to grow,” John Sperry, CEO of Mindshare, said in a statement.
The company has also placed new vice presidents to oversee its retail, restaurant and call-center divisions.
The new team consists of Erich Dietz, vice president of business solutions-contact centers, Randy Jordan, vice president of business solutions-food services, and Shane Evans, vice president of business solutions-retail.
Mindshare helps create systems that company’s use to get customer feedback. It serves more than 25 different industries, including restaurant, financial and retail entities.
- An ex-Marine is fighting for her right to...
- The top 10 highest-paid female CEOs
- 1 number you should check each year to avoid...
- The key ingredient to a more fulfilling life
- Mountain Point Medical Center opens in Lehi
- Why the presidential candidate who won't win...
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after...
- Dave Ramsey says: Build your budget together
- An ex-Marine is fighting for her right... 21
- Derek B. Miller: Politics may end up... 17
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 14
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- How strict should parents really be? 5
- More jobs are available, but new grads... 5
- Media CEOs are the highest-paid... 3
- Chobani founder and CEO Hamdi Ulukaya... 1