Salt Lake-based Mindshare Technologies Inc. announced a new chief experience officer, a position created by the company to improve customer and client relations, on Thursday.
Lonnie Mayne, executive vice president of sales and account management, will assume the role of CXO and will be responsible for improving customer and client experiences with Mindshare.
“Mindshare is dedicated to every level of the customer experience, both internally and externally, and Lonnie’s focus as CXO will help us elevate that purpose as we continue to grow,” John Sperry, CEO of Mindshare, said in a statement.
The company has also placed new vice presidents to oversee its retail, restaurant and call-center divisions.
The new team consists of Erich Dietz, vice president of business solutions-contact centers, Randy Jordan, vice president of business solutions-food services, and Shane Evans, vice president of business solutions-retail.
Mindshare helps create systems that company’s use to get customer feedback. It serves more than 25 different industries, including restaurant, financial and retail entities.
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Z'Tejas closing after 13 years at The Gateway
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- Overstock employees ride bicycles to work to...
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of balance,...
- Parks visitors spent $596M in Utah last year
- $1.8B project to take Salt Lake City...
- New solar energy project at Utah Olympic Oval...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 12
- Obama gives protection to gay,... 7
- New solar energy project at Utah... 6
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4
- Parks visitors spent $596M in Utah last... 3
- Beef pollutes more than pork, poultry,... 2
- Airlines scrap Israel flights over... 2
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 2