Salt Lake-based Mindshare Technologies Inc. announced a new chief experience officer, a position created by the company to improve customer and client relations, on Thursday.
Lonnie Mayne, executive vice president of sales and account management, will assume the role of CXO and will be responsible for improving customer and client experiences with Mindshare.
“Mindshare is dedicated to every level of the customer experience, both internally and externally, and Lonnie’s focus as CXO will help us elevate that purpose as we continue to grow,” John Sperry, CEO of Mindshare, said in a statement.
The company has also placed new vice presidents to oversee its retail, restaurant and call-center divisions.
The new team consists of Erich Dietz, vice president of business solutions-contact centers, Randy Jordan, vice president of business solutions-food services, and Shane Evans, vice president of business solutions-retail.
Mindshare helps create systems that company’s use to get customer feedback. It serves more than 25 different industries, including restaurant, financial and retail entities.
- Where to find the savings at warehouse clubs...
- Ogden farmer's pumpkin patch, version 2.0,...
- Employer health insurance will soon be taxed,...
- Dave Ramsey says: Charging off a debt doesn't...
- Rocky Mountain Power honors LDS Church for...
- Your guide to tipping just the right amount
- 4 signs you need to quit your job to advance...
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus on...
- Employer health insurance will soon be... 13
- Ogden farmer's pumpkin patch, version... 10
- Where to find the savings at warehouse... 8
- Rocky Mountain Power honors LDS Church... 4
- A multigenerational hit: Student debt... 3
- 4 signs you need to quit your job to... 2
- Chick-fil-A opening NYC outpost in... 1
- Top economies move toward crackdown on... 1