Salt Lake-based Mindshare Technologies Inc. announced a new chief experience officer, a position created by the company to improve customer and client relations, on Thursday.
Lonnie Mayne, executive vice president of sales and account management, will assume the role of CXO and will be responsible for improving customer and client experiences with Mindshare.
“Mindshare is dedicated to every level of the customer experience, both internally and externally, and Lonnie’s focus as CXO will help us elevate that purpose as we continue to grow,” John Sperry, CEO of Mindshare, said in a statement.
The company has also placed new vice presidents to oversee its retail, restaurant and call-center divisions.
The new team consists of Erich Dietz, vice president of business solutions-contact centers, Randy Jordan, vice president of business solutions-food services, and Shane Evans, vice president of business solutions-retail.
Mindshare helps create systems that company’s use to get customer feedback. It serves more than 25 different industries, including restaurant, financial and retail entities.
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in new...
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching dollars...
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are they...
- Vail Resorts buys Park City Mountain Resort...
- 11 jobs that need women ... and men
- University of Utah entrepreneurship program...
- 4 financial follies of the millennial generation
- Retail sales are up since last month
- 11 jobs that need women ... and men 15
- Mega-resort could give boost to Park... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 3
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- San Diego cabbies cry foul over body... 1
- GM expert says 19 deaths eligible for... 1