Salt Lake-based Mindshare Technologies Inc. announced a new chief experience officer, a position created by the company to improve customer and client relations, on Thursday.
Lonnie Mayne, executive vice president of sales and account management, will assume the role of CXO and will be responsible for improving customer and client experiences with Mindshare.
“Mindshare is dedicated to every level of the customer experience, both internally and externally, and Lonnie’s focus as CXO will help us elevate that purpose as we continue to grow,” John Sperry, CEO of Mindshare, said in a statement.
The company has also placed new vice presidents to oversee its retail, restaurant and call-center divisions.
The new team consists of Erich Dietz, vice president of business solutions-contact centers, Randy Jordan, vice president of business solutions-food services, and Shane Evans, vice president of business solutions-retail.
Mindshare helps create systems that company’s use to get customer feedback. It serves more than 25 different industries, including restaurant, financial and retail entities.
- Lehi supplement firm launches research lab
- University Place construction timeline released
- Want to land your dream job? 4 must-do things
- Monarchs say Fairpark deal is dead, team...
- FCC approves 'net neutrality' rules for...
- LDS author analyzes benefits of inexperience...
- The few, the proudly employed, the coding...
- Taylor Cotterell: Time for a job change?...
- Defying GOP, Obama vetoes Keystone XL... 51
- FCC approves 'net neutrality' rules for... 26
- The few, the proudly employed, the... 7
- About 2,000 rally against right-to-work... 2
- Monarchs say Fairpark deal is dead,... 2
- University Place construction timeline... 2
- Death toll from General Motors ignition... 1
- Steady US home price gain reflects low... 1