Salt Lake-based Mindshare Technologies Inc. announced a new chief experience officer, a position created by the company to improve customer and client relations, on Thursday.
Lonnie Mayne, executive vice president of sales and account management, will assume the role of CXO and will be responsible for improving customer and client experiences with Mindshare.
“Mindshare is dedicated to every level of the customer experience, both internally and externally, and Lonnie’s focus as CXO will help us elevate that purpose as we continue to grow,” John Sperry, CEO of Mindshare, said in a statement.
The company has also placed new vice presidents to oversee its retail, restaurant and call-center divisions.
The new team consists of Erich Dietz, vice president of business solutions-contact centers, Randy Jordan, vice president of business solutions-food services, and Shane Evans, vice president of business solutions-retail.
Mindshare helps create systems that company’s use to get customer feedback. It serves more than 25 different industries, including restaurant, financial and retail entities.
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax this...
- Are you part of the global 'baby shortage'?
- What's in a name? At Grand Canyon, history,...
- Nintendo opens 2015 with some big announcements
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of the...
- Kimberly Rotter: 7 weird things that affect...
- Randy Shumway: The winners and losers of...
- Faith leaders: your secret weapon in the...
- EPA inventory highlights 'toxic'... 19
- Analysis: Obama seizes on recovery,... 17
- Obama's proposed mandatory paid... 13
- Utah has fourth largest gender wage... 12
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 11
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of... 10
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 10
- Survey ranks Utah's best and worst... 9