Florida polls show race tightening after early Gingrich surge
Two new polls show Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich running neck-and-neck in Florida.
A poll by the Florida Chamber of Commerce released Wednesday showed Gingrich and Romney in a tie at 33 points each.
A CNN/Time poll also released Wednesday showed Gingrich and Romney in a tight race, with Romney ahead but within the margin of error.
Meanwhile, two other polls taken just days earlier showed Gingrich with a measurable lead. A Public Policy Polling survey showed Gingrich up by five pionts, while a Rasmussen poll gave the former Speaker a nine-point edge.
Eric Schulzke writes on national politics for the Deseret News. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International tax competitiveness report: See...
- Jailed, some mentally ill inmates land in...
- Islamic State group calls for attacking...
- 'The Lion King' earns record box office
- Prosecutor: 800 rounds found in White House...
- Why a parent going to prison can be worse...
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- Apple sells more than 10 million iPhones in...
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into... 9
- Thousands march in NYC, around globe... 9
- Jailed, some mentally ill inmates land... 9
- How much America wants to be taxed 9
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video... 8
- Islamic State group calls for attacking... 7
- It's not just young people —... 7