Florida polls show race tightening after early Gingrich surge
Two new polls show Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich running neck-and-neck in Florida.
A poll by the Florida Chamber of Commerce released Wednesday showed Gingrich and Romney in a tie at 33 points each.
A CNN/Time poll also released Wednesday showed Gingrich and Romney in a tight race, with Romney ahead but within the margin of error.
Meanwhile, two other polls taken just days earlier showed Gingrich with a measurable lead. A Public Policy Polling survey showed Gingrich up by five pionts, while a Rasmussen poll gave the former Speaker a nine-point edge.
Eric Schulzke writes on national politics for the Deseret News. He can be contacted at email@example.com.
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal, 'has...
- The top 10 highest-paid female CEOs
- Feds release sage grouse conservation plans...
- South Africa shaken by FIFA corruption probe
- The 50 hardest-working cities in America,...
- Neverland, former home of Michael Jackson, on...
- Photo gallery: Aerial views of floodwaters in...
- Latest on flooding: Body of missing Texas...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal,... 36
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 14
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- US to 'fine tune' Iraq strategy in... 12
- Family stress and poverty affect... 12
- Administration asks skeptical judge to... 9
- Census: Number of Americans on public... 9
- Obama urges Senate to renew... 7