Florida polls show race tightening after early Gingrich surge
Two new polls show Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich running neck-and-neck in Florida.
A poll by the Florida Chamber of Commerce released Wednesday showed Gingrich and Romney in a tie at 33 points each.
A CNN/Time poll also released Wednesday showed Gingrich and Romney in a tight race, with Romney ahead but within the margin of error.
Meanwhile, two other polls taken just days earlier showed Gingrich with a measurable lead. A Public Policy Polling survey showed Gingrich up by five pionts, while a Rasmussen poll gave the former Speaker a nine-point edge.
Eric Schulzke writes on national politics for the Deseret News. He can be contacted at email@example.com.
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby...
- Train with plane crash bodies leaves rebel town
- BYU-Idaho, Rexburg experience flooding after...
- Dutch tell rebels: Train full of bodies must...
- Survey: Public 'warm' to Jews, Catholics and...
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard to...
- To encourage saving, some states turn to prizes
- Obama will sign order barring gay,...
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 35
- Obama will sign order barring gay,... 22
- Tea party groups' suit against IRS... 20
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard... 18
- US appeals court tosses Oklahoma gay... 17
- Ukraine: 295 on Malaysia plane shot... 14
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12
- Liberals swoon for Elizabeth Warren,... 9