Florida polls show race tightening after early Gingrich surge
Two new polls show Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich running neck-and-neck in Florida.
A poll by the Florida Chamber of Commerce released Wednesday showed Gingrich and Romney in a tie at 33 points each.
A CNN/Time poll also released Wednesday showed Gingrich and Romney in a tight race, with Romney ahead but within the margin of error.
Meanwhile, two other polls taken just days earlier showed Gingrich with a measurable lead. A Public Policy Polling survey showed Gingrich up by five pionts, while a Rasmussen poll gave the former Speaker a nine-point edge.
Eric Schulzke writes on national politics for the Deseret News. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Here's a quiz to test your Star Wars...
- LA man builds small home for homeless lady
- Britain's new princess can't expect...
- 5 faith facts about Ben Carson: retired...
- Report highlights earth-shattering increases...
- Defending the Faith: Going up to Jerusalem
- Defeated boxer Pacquiao keeps faith, as do...
- Vonn says relationship with Woods is over
- Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders: 'I am... 41
- Rage to relief in Baltimore as 6... 40
- Former tech executive Carly Fiorina... 19
- More Americans spending at least half... 14
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- Famed neurosurgeon Ben Carson announces... 11
- Latest on police-custody death: 53... 9
- 5 faith facts about Ben Carson: retired... 9