SALT LAKE CITY — Macy’s announced Wednesday that the retailer will be hiring approximately 155 new employees for sales positions in cosmetics, women’s shoes, general selling and support for its new City Creek Center store, which is slated to open on March 22.
Employees will begin working at the City Creek store as soon as Jan. 30, according to a news release. Interested applicants can view job postings on Macy’s website at http://www.macysjobs.com.
The new Macy’s store will include three floors of retail space totaling 150,000 square feet featuring a full range of apparel and accessories for women, men and children as well as housewares, home textiles and luggage.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12