SALT LAKE CITY — Macy’s announced Wednesday that the retailer will be hiring approximately 155 new employees for sales positions in cosmetics, women’s shoes, general selling and support for its new City Creek Center store, which is slated to open on March 22.
Employees will begin working at the City Creek store as soon as Jan. 30, according to a news release. Interested applicants can view job postings on Macy’s website at http://www.macysjobs.com.
The new Macy’s store will include three floors of retail space totaling 150,000 square feet featuring a full range of apparel and accessories for women, men and children as well as housewares, home textiles and luggage.
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Cities, state battle panhandling through the...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- Judge: Biological father will share custody...
- Body of man, 51, discovered outside Cedar City
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- National, local businesses file briefs... 54
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 27
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Local religious leaders urge support... 20
- Prison relocation resolution passes House 19