SALT LAKE CITY — Macy’s announced Wednesday that the retailer will be hiring approximately 155 new employees for sales positions in cosmetics, women’s shoes, general selling and support for its new City Creek Center store, which is slated to open on March 22.
Employees will begin working at the City Creek store as soon as Jan. 30, according to a news release. Interested applicants can view job postings on Macy’s website at http://www.macysjobs.com.
The new Macy’s store will include three floors of retail space totaling 150,000 square feet featuring a full range of apparel and accessories for women, men and children as well as housewares, home textiles and luggage.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 41
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 29
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 28
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 21