SALT LAKE CITY — Macy’s announced Wednesday that the retailer will be hiring approximately 155 new employees for sales positions in cosmetics, women’s shoes, general selling and support for its new City Creek Center store, which is slated to open on March 22.
Employees will begin working at the City Creek store as soon as Jan. 30, according to a news release. Interested applicants can view job postings on Macy’s website at http://www.macysjobs.com.
The new Macy’s store will include three floors of retail space totaling 150,000 square feet featuring a full range of apparel and accessories for women, men and children as well as housewares, home textiles and luggage.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11