SALT LAKE CITY — Primary Children's Medical Center has announced a change in leadership, naming Katy Welkie as CEO.
Welkie, a registered nurse, has been serving as the hospital's chief operating officer for the past year. She has worked with Intermountain Healthcare for nearly 30 years and succeeds Joe Mott in one of the top hospital positions.
Mott has been named as Intermountain's vice president of health care transformation. Both Mott and Welkie assume their new roles Feb. 1.
- Smithfield teen makes Valentine's Day special...
- Scalia's death leaves major void in high...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- France bestows highest honor on Utah veteran
- Giant Kennecott dump trucks are sporting an...
- Logan man killed in Idaho car crash
- 3 seriously injured in multi-vehicle crash on...
- Inversion tightens grip on Wasatch Front
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 39
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 36
- Scalia's death leaves major void in... 24
- IRS raids properties with possible... 21
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San... 12
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's... 11