SALT LAKE CITY — The 12th annual GoPro X-Dance Action Sports Film Festival concluded with an awards ceremony recognizing filmmakers for their achievements.
More than 8,000 people attended the four-day festival held at the Depot, where 19 feature films and 11 short films were screened.
"All.I.Can," directed by Eric Crosland and Dave Mossop, won Best Film, Best Cinematography and the Ambassador of Green awards.
Jack McCoy received the Lifetime Achievement Award, and his film "A Deeper Shade of Blue" won Best Documentary.
Nick Waggoner won Best Director for his film "Solitaire," which also earned Best Editing.
A complete list of the winners and nominees is available at www.x-dance.com.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Take a breather: 5 memorable ways to pamper...
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- Man found shot to death in Cottonwood Heights...
- Splash pad in N. Salt Lake’s Legacy...
- Panel seeks submissions for West Bountiful...
- Mapleton to discuss proposed road fee on June 15
- GOED board OKs grants to help 8 rural businesses
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 113
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 25
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 18
- Provo forum to explore roles of family,... 18
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 11
- Medical marijuana debate focuses on... 10
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become... 8
- San Juan County Commissioner appeals... 8