SALT LAKE CITY — The 12th annual GoPro X-Dance Action Sports Film Festival concluded with an awards ceremony recognizing filmmakers for their achievements.
More than 8,000 people attended the four-day festival held at the Depot, where 19 feature films and 11 short films were screened.
"All.I.Can," directed by Eric Crosland and Dave Mossop, won Best Film, Best Cinematography and the Ambassador of Green awards.
Jack McCoy received the Lifetime Achievement Award, and his film "A Deeper Shade of Blue" won Best Documentary.
Nick Waggoner won Best Director for his film "Solitaire," which also earned Best Editing.
A complete list of the winners and nominees is available at www.x-dance.com.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Pleasant View fire contained Saturday;...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 20
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 18
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 14