SALT LAKE CITY — The 12th annual GoPro X-Dance Action Sports Film Festival concluded with an awards ceremony recognizing filmmakers for their achievements.
More than 8,000 people attended the four-day festival held at the Depot, where 19 feature films and 11 short films were screened.
"All.I.Can," directed by Eric Crosland and Dave Mossop, won Best Film, Best Cinematography and the Ambassador of Green awards.
Jack McCoy received the Lifetime Achievement Award, and his film "A Deeper Shade of Blue" won Best Documentary.
Nick Waggoner won Best Director for his film "Solitaire," which also earned Best Editing.
A complete list of the winners and nominees is available at www.x-dance.com.
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Draper house explodes into flames (+videos)
- Head-on collision kills 2, injures 3 in Eagle...
- Student attitudes changing on healthy school...
- Rare cancer treatment leaves Provo teen hopeful
- Missouri hiker found dead in hot Wayne County...
- Pioneer panorama arrives in the Salt Lake Valley
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Union Pacific train makes special... 15
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 14
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 14
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- New solar panels are symbol of the... 11