SALT LAKE CITY — The 12th annual GoPro X-Dance Action Sports Film Festival concluded with an awards ceremony recognizing filmmakers for their achievements.
More than 8,000 people attended the four-day festival held at the Depot, where 19 feature films and 11 short films were screened.
"All.I.Can," directed by Eric Crosland and Dave Mossop, won Best Film, Best Cinematography and the Ambassador of Green awards.
Jack McCoy received the Lifetime Achievement Award, and his film "A Deeper Shade of Blue" won Best Documentary.
Nick Waggoner won Best Director for his film "Solitaire," which also earned Best Editing.
A complete list of the winners and nominees is available at www.x-dance.com.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Body in suitcase is not missing Provo woman,...
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage' behind...
- Wedding put on hold after BYU student kicked...
- 11 signs you're a Jeep driver
- Opposing sides of same-sex marriage... 125
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- Stewart, Bishop launch group to take... 38
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 27
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- LDS Church donates $100,000 to combat... 19
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 14