SALT LAKE CITY — The 12th annual GoPro X-Dance Action Sports Film Festival concluded with an awards ceremony recognizing filmmakers for their achievements.
More than 8,000 people attended the four-day festival held at the Depot, where 19 feature films and 11 short films were screened.
"All.I.Can," directed by Eric Crosland and Dave Mossop, won Best Film, Best Cinematography and the Ambassador of Green awards.
Jack McCoy received the Lifetime Achievement Award, and his film "A Deeper Shade of Blue" won Best Documentary.
Nick Waggoner won Best Director for his film "Solitaire," which also earned Best Editing.
A complete list of the winners and nominees is available at www.x-dance.com.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Fight Like Girls group helps women battle...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 68
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 36
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 16