Attorney General Mark Shurtleff endorses Jason Buck for Utah's 2nd Congressional District
SALT LAKE CITY – Utah Attorney General Mark Shurleff endorsed Jason Buck's candidacy for Congress in Utah's 2nd Congressional District Tuesday.
“I’ve met a lot of candidates in my lifetime, and I can truly say that Jason Buck is one of the most impressive individuals I’ve had the opportunity to support,” Shurtleff said in a statement. “Jason is a no-nonsense conservative who understands that we must balance our nation’s budget and restore fiscal restraint.”
Buck announced his candidacy Jan. 20. He lives in Highland and is a part owner of the Utah Blaze indoor football team. Buck played football for Brigham Young University before playing professionally for the Cincinatti Bengals and Washington Redskins.
Currently, seven other candidates have announced they are running for the 2nd Congressional District seat.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Roy home destroyed in fire
- Man shot by roommate in Holladay, police say
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7