A list of Deseret Book's top selling products for Jan. 16-21.
A new interactive book that will help readers answer life’s important questions.
2. "Verse by Verse: The Book of Mormon Vol. 1, 1 Nephi through Alma 29," D. Kelly Ogden, Andrew C. Skinner
The newest study reference for the Book of Mormon.
3. "Verse by Verse: The Book of Mormon Vol. 2, Alma 30 through Moroni 10," D. Kelly Ogden, Andrew C. Skinner
The second volume of the newest study reference for the Book of Mormon.
4. "Sunset on the Passing of Those We Love," S. Michael Wilcox
A thoughtful and sensitive book that chronicles Wilcox's journey through the passing of his wife.
5. "Illustrated Book of Mormon Stories," Karmel H. Newell
A recent revision of the Book of Mormon stories is a timeless treasure for families.
6. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
7. "Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
An illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
8. "Women of Faith in the Latter Days: Vol. 1 1775-1820," Richard Turley, Brittany Chapman
A book of individual profiles on remarkable women.
9. "Lehi’s Dream," Robert Millet, James Christensen
A beautiful interpretation of the vision of the Tree of Life.
10. "LDS Beliefs: A Doctrinal Reference," Robert Millet, Camille Fronk Olson, Andrew Skinner, Brent Top
This landmark work is a guide to distinctive LDS doctrines.
1. "Glory: Music of Rejoicing," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
2. "17 Miracles" (DVD)
1. "Farm Wisdom for City Folks," John Bytheway
2. "For All Eternity," John L. Lund
3. "What’s on the Other Side: What the Gospel Teaches Us," Brent L. Top
4. "The Compare Dare," John Hilton III
5. "Michael Wilcox Collection," S. Michael Wilcox
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- LDS Church releases more tickets for Ogden...
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11 museum,...
- New report says 2013 was 'the largest...
- Local Muslims end Ramadan with celebration
- Hamblin & Peterson: Constantine's... 25
- After government topples crosses in... 19
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 17
- What life was like for the Mormon... 16
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 14
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 13
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a... 12
- Thirty countries require leaders to... 5