Anyone who has positioned, repositioned, and then thrown out that extra pair of underwear in an attempt to fit everything in their backpack, knows the importance of space and taking just the necessities.
That extra pair of camp sandals banging against the back of your backpack are a thing of the past.
Enter Timberlands Radler Camp Moc and Radler slipper-style bootie. Comforatable, packable, and durable, these two footwear options actually zip together and fold into a package the size of a water bottle.
The Radler — a winter bootie — is an insulated slipper boot that employs Ion mask technology by P2i so they repel water from the outside while breathing from the inside.
PrimaLoft insulation keeps the tootsies warm on cold nights.
The outsoles are made from recycled rubber and Timberland's exclusive Gripstick and Green Rubber to ensure protected, warm feet.
Timberlands touts: "These are not your grandma's slippers."
The Radler will be available for fall of 2012.
The The Radler Camp Moc, a small, light shoe that zips together and slips into any small space left between a camper's stove and your toothbrush, have become a part of the "bare foot" trend.
Comfortable, water resistant, and quick drying, this flashy yellow shoe was designed when Timberland's employees wanted an easy, comfortable and super packable camp shoe.
Designed after the old 1980s Porsche sunglasses that folded in half, this compact shoe design debuted in spring of 2011. The Camp Moc has sold even better than expected.
Timberland is recognized for the manufacture of quality footwear across the world and the development of the Radler Moc and Slipper are fun, new, additions to its traditional lines.
Lori Lee is a freelance writer specializing in the outdoor recreation industry.
- Shoppers skip turkey for a shot at...
- Barbie can be an engineer, but only if the...
- 4 reasons why you shouldn't shop on Black Friday
- BLACK FRIDAY LIVE: Protests, beer and prison
- Here's how much you can expect to spend on...
- Our complete guide to Black Friday, Cyber...
- 5 ways to talk about money with your family...
- These two things are helping California's...
- Shoppers skip turkey for a shot at... 14
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why... 12
- Immigration reform will boost the... 8
- Barbie can be an engineer, but only if... 8
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals 4
- Facing health law hikes, consumers mull... 4
- Salt Lake City opens door for rideshare... 2
- 5 ways to talk about money with your... 2