PARK CITY — Comedian and "30 Rock" cast member Tracy Morgan says he'll be back at work Tuesday after being hospitalized while attending the Sundance Film Festival.
Morgan's publicist, Lewis Kay, says the actor suffered from exhaustion and altitude when he collapsed Sunday in Park City, where the elevation is 7,000 feet.
Morgan posted Monday on Twitter that the high altitude "shook up this kid from Brooklyn."
Kay says hospital officials report no drugs or alcohol were found in Morgan's system.
Morgan attended Sundance in connection with the comedy film "Predisposed," one of the 100 films at the festival, in which he plays a drug dealer named Sprinkles.
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Stolen Dodge Charger no match for Hurricane...
- Salt Lake County cities, school districts...
- Teen girl killed in Millard County crash
- What went right: How one Orem family turned...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Recreation, crowds and challenges: What's...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 48
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 37
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 33
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 16
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 12
- Salt Lake police looking for horses,... 10
- Survey: Utah residents want crops, not... 10
- National report shows high overall... 9