PARK CITY — Comedian and "30 Rock" cast member Tracy Morgan says he'll be back at work Tuesday after being hospitalized while attending the Sundance Film Festival.
Morgan's publicist, Lewis Kay, says the actor suffered from exhaustion and altitude when he collapsed Sunday in Park City, where the elevation is 7,000 feet.
Morgan posted Monday on Twitter that the high altitude "shook up this kid from Brooklyn."
Kay says hospital officials report no drugs or alcohol were found in Morgan's system.
Morgan attended Sundance in connection with the comedy film "Predisposed," one of the 100 films at the festival, in which he plays a drug dealer named Sprinkles.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- South Jordan mother spends days caring for...
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Report: Tourism spending in Utah grew to...
- Herbert appoints new 3rd District Court judge
- Polygamous food stamp fraud trial pushed back...
- Bomb threats called in to 2 Utah schools
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 105
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 9
- IRS scam goes far beyond a phone call... 8