PARK CITY — Comedian and "30 Rock" cast member Tracy Morgan says he'll be back at work Tuesday after being hospitalized while attending the Sundance Film Festival.
Morgan's publicist, Lewis Kay, says the actor suffered from exhaustion and altitude when he collapsed Sunday in Park City, where the elevation is 7,000 feet.
Morgan posted Monday on Twitter that the high altitude "shook up this kid from Brooklyn."
Kay says hospital officials report no drugs or alcohol were found in Morgan's system.
Morgan attended Sundance in connection with the comedy film "Predisposed," one of the 100 films at the festival, in which he plays a drug dealer named Sprinkles.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- BYU Museum of Art acquires previously lost...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Grantsville residents tell Prison Relocation...
- Salt Lake Olympic scandal 'set a precedent'...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 41
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 29
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 23
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 18
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 18
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17