Singing Dog Designs offers new Hydropack for adventurous dogs
Sparked out of frustration of dog harnesses that kept slipping around the torso of his dogs, Andy Malkiel, owner of Singing Dog Designs, brought the Hydropack I to his first Outdoor Retailer Trade Expo this year.
The Hydropack I is different than other dog packs in that it is designed to sit slightly higher on the dog's shoulders for greater support of the load. This design allows for a snug fit without slipping around the dog's torso, and allows for a comfortable fit for the dog.
The Hydropack I features two water bottles with color coded caps: One for dog, one for their human. This can be very handy during longer trecks or on warmer days. It also has ample storage room for snacks, ID or whatever else you can fit inside. The only drawback is that it only comes in one color, Setter Red.
The Hydropack I is anticipated to be in specialty pet retail stores by March of this year and is priced at $99. To contact a Utah rep, or for more information on the Hydropack I as well as other products for dogs by Singing Dog Designs, visit www.singingdogdesigns.com.
Paul Slade is a proud husband and father of 4 who enjoys almost anything outdoors, and is now considering getting a dog.
- Writers offer personal finance advice to Obama
- West Davis Corridor project unveiled amid...
- Dick Harmon: Utah analytics company breaks...
- Tea party tax returns show small budgets,...
- Is the Wii U already becoming outdated?
- Abercrombie & Fitch only sells to 'cool,...
- New app helps consumers purchase products...
- Utah added 43,000 more jobs in April 2013...
- Writers offer personal finance advice... 17
- Green energy loans have been a black... 10
- Utah's public university presidents... 9
- Obama: 'Our focus cannot drift' from... 7
- Huge drug cost disparities seen in... 6
- New app helps consumers purchase... 6
- West Davis Corridor project unveiled... 6
- Two new hotels announced for downtown... 5