Singing Dog Designs offers new Hydropack for adventurous dogs
Sparked out of frustration of dog harnesses that kept slipping around the torso of his dogs, Andy Malkiel, owner of Singing Dog Designs, brought the Hydropack I to his first Outdoor Retailer Trade Expo this year.
The Hydropack I is different than other dog packs in that it is designed to sit slightly higher on the dog's shoulders for greater support of the load. This design allows for a snug fit without slipping around the dog's torso, and allows for a comfortable fit for the dog.
The Hydropack I features two water bottles with color coded caps: One for dog, one for their human. This can be very handy during longer trecks or on warmer days. It also has ample storage room for snacks, ID or whatever else you can fit inside. The only drawback is that it only comes in one color, Setter Red.
The Hydropack I is anticipated to be in specialty pet retail stores by March of this year and is priced at $99. To contact a Utah rep, or for more information on the Hydropack I as well as other products for dogs by Singing Dog Designs, visit www.singingdogdesigns.com.
Paul Slade is a proud husband and father of 4 who enjoys almost anything outdoors, and is now considering getting a dog.
- What the Senate’s tax break extensions...
- About Utah: He un-retired and found a world...
- Heroes 2014: Columnist's hard-nosed, biblical...
- Gary (and Rose) Neeleman: Q and A with a...
- Largest quarterly GDP growth since 2003...
- N. Korea compares Obama to monkey in hacking row
- Should toy marketing be gender neutral?
- Food hubs link consumers with locally farmed...
- N. Korea compares Obama to monkey in... 9
- Sony announces limited release for 'The... 5
- Should toy marketing be gender neutral? 5
- Largest quarterly GDP growth since 2003... 5
- Low gas prices are great, but could be... 4
- What the Senate’s tax break... 4
- US consumer spending up solid 0.6 pct.... 1
- Guaranteeing results: College sees... 1