Singing Dog Designs offers new Hydropack for adventurous dogs
Sparked out of frustration of dog harnesses that kept slipping around the torso of his dogs, Andy Malkiel, owner of Singing Dog Designs, brought the Hydropack I to his first Outdoor Retailer Trade Expo this year.
The Hydropack I is different than other dog packs in that it is designed to sit slightly higher on the dog's shoulders for greater support of the load. This design allows for a snug fit without slipping around the dog's torso, and allows for a comfortable fit for the dog.
The Hydropack I features two water bottles with color coded caps: One for dog, one for their human. This can be very handy during longer trecks or on warmer days. It also has ample storage room for snacks, ID or whatever else you can fit inside. The only drawback is that it only comes in one color, Setter Red.
The Hydropack I is anticipated to be in specialty pet retail stores by March of this year and is priced at $99. To contact a Utah rep, or for more information on the Hydropack I as well as other products for dogs by Singing Dog Designs, visit www.singingdogdesigns.com.
Paul Slade is a proud husband and father of 4 who enjoys almost anything outdoors, and is now considering getting a dog.
- Lehi-based Vivint debuts innovation facility
- Lower gas prices could mean economic impact...
- Dave Ramsey says: Keep expectations clear...
- CVS tacks tobacco payment to prescription...
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the workplace....
- UTA seeks to hire bus drivers, other workers
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination law...
- Fire exposes illegal Chinese factories in Italy
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 7
- Customer decline hits McDonald's sales,... 3
- Lower gas prices could mean economic... 3
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the... 3
- Another year, another small Social... 2
- Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen says... 1
- Utah jobless rate stays steady at 3.5... 1