Socks that control odor-causing bacteria are nothing new.
But socks and braces that help heal a body are both new and exciting. Incrediwear socks and braces use bamboo charcoal in the fabric, which controls odor but also increases the circulation by 10 to 20 percent.
"It's infared therapy," said representative Nicholas Mejia. The company makes socks for diabetics, hikers, runners and soldiers.
"You can wear them for three to six days without washing them," he said. "We also make braces that increase circulation and improve rehabilitation because it reduces pain, reduces swelling."
The socks are available at www.incrediwear.com
- Men's Wearhouse fires founder and current...
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running shoe...
- In faith communities, fraudsters prey on trust
- Sen. Hatch: Gov't report shows that health...
- As times get better can you keep a leash on...
- Debating the validity of an unpaid internship
- New one-of-a-kind printer aims to aid health...
- Millennials relying on prepaid cards and...
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 20
- Want a better return on your college... 17
- Sen. Hatch: Gov't report shows that... 8
- Efforts to stop excavation at Point of... 8
- Men's Wearhouse fires founder and... 4
- Immigration reform would improve... 3
- Got weeds? Hire a goat 2
- Private school in Texas gives students... 2