Socks that control odor-causing bacteria are nothing new.
But socks and braces that help heal a body are both new and exciting. Incrediwear socks and braces use bamboo charcoal in the fabric, which controls odor but also increases the circulation by 10 to 20 percent.
"It's infared therapy," said representative Nicholas Mejia. The company makes socks for diabetics, hikers, runners and soldiers.
"You can wear them for three to six days without washing them," he said. "We also make braces that increase circulation and improve rehabilitation because it reduces pain, reduces swelling."
The socks are available at www.incrediwear.com
- Utah construction companies fined, ordered to...
- How one woman unplugged from technology for...
- Uber, Lyft refuse to require driver fingerprints
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy...
- Don't be surprised if you find your boss...
- What could McDonald's do to fix its business?
- Computer outage that caused some Starbucks...
- 10 of the (printable) entries for this year's...
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- Utah construction companies fined,... 7
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 4
- Photos: Sharing birthday wishes 2
- Why McDonald's is still a powerhouse,... 1
- US stocks waver as corporate earnings... 1
- First lady: Tech industry to train,... 1