Socks that control odor-causing bacteria are nothing new.
But socks and braces that help heal a body are both new and exciting. Incrediwear socks and braces use bamboo charcoal in the fabric, which controls odor but also increases the circulation by 10 to 20 percent.
"It's infared therapy," said representative Nicholas Mejia. The company makes socks for diabetics, hikers, runners and soldiers.
"You can wear them for three to six days without washing them," he said. "We also make braces that increase circulation and improve rehabilitation because it reduces pain, reduces swelling."
The socks are available at www.incrediwear.com
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- RSL unveils massive new solar project
- S.L. mayoral candidates tangle over political...
- VW executive apologizes but says scandal not...
- UTA to bolster transit service for 'College...
- Gov. Gary Herbert among the first to 'fly' in...
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus on...
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance primed...
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance... 22
- Ogden farmer's pumpkin patch, version... 10
- Warehouse clubs: Where to find the savings 8
- Rocky Mountain Power honors LDS Church... 5
- Salt Lake police receive $1.8 million... 5
- VW executive apologizes but says... 4
- A multigenerational hit: Student debt... 3
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus... 2