Socks that control odor-causing bacteria are nothing new.
But socks and braces that help heal a body are both new and exciting. Incrediwear socks and braces use bamboo charcoal in the fabric, which controls odor but also increases the circulation by 10 to 20 percent.
"It's infared therapy," said representative Nicholas Mejia. The company makes socks for diabetics, hikers, runners and soldiers.
"You can wear them for three to six days without washing them," he said. "We also make braces that increase circulation and improve rehabilitation because it reduces pain, reduces swelling."
The socks are available at www.incrediwear.com
- University of Utah entrepreneurship program...
- Financial interventions don't work
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in new...
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching dollars...
- Stericycle critics: Shut it down now
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs
- Cities to celebrate completion of S-Line...
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are they...
- Financial interventions don't work 6
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- GM expert says 19 deaths eligible for... 1
- US current account deficit dips to... 1
- University of Utah entrepreneurship... 1