Socks that control odor-causing bacteria are nothing new.
But socks and braces that help heal a body are both new and exciting. Incrediwear socks and braces use bamboo charcoal in the fabric, which controls odor but also increases the circulation by 10 to 20 percent.
"It's infared therapy," said representative Nicholas Mejia. The company makes socks for diabetics, hikers, runners and soldiers.
"You can wear them for three to six days without washing them," he said. "We also make braces that increase circulation and improve rehabilitation because it reduces pain, reduces swelling."
The socks are available at www.incrediwear.com
- 5 reasons your most talented employees will...
- Business community supports tax increases for...
- After setting iPhone record, what does Apple...
- McDonald's CEO steps down as sales decline
- Young adults prefer to share chores and...
- Failed resort embittered friends, Marc Jenson...
- Balancing act: Organizations slowly move...
- Index indicates Utah economy thriving
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 60
- Business community supports tax... 22
- Greek radical left wins election,... 3
- US consumer confidence jumps to 7... 3
- After setting iPhone record, what does... 3
- McDonald's CEO steps down as sales decline 3
- Knocking doors: What to know before... 3
- Faith leaders: your secret weapon in... 2