Joey Ferguson, Deseret News
BlenderBottle launched a new product, the SportsMixer, at the Outdoor Retailer Winter Showcase this week.
The SportsMixer is a different form then previous models. The bottle contains a carrying loop for attachment to a bag. It is also made out of odor-resistant Eastman Tritan.
The SportsMixer is leakproof and has millimeter markings to allow easy measuring when on the go.
The new SportsMixer bottle is available in two different sizes, 28-ounces and 20- ounces.
The company claims its the best-selling shaker cup in its category.
The BlenderBottle function as both a mixing tool and a water bottle. The bottle mixer has been on the market for a few years, but the SportsMixer is BlenderBottle's latest product.
"If you drink any kind of supplement, whether you are young or old this is the product that can do it for you," Steve Sorensen, inventor and CEO of BlenderBottle said. "There really aren't any other products on the market that can do what we can do. It's so powerful it whips cream."
Sorensen said the BottleBlender is capable of blending peanut butter.
The company was founded in 2000 and is based out of Pleasant Grove, Utah. BlenderBottle products are sold at over 25,000 places across the globe.
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking end of...
- Historic solar flight marks first...
- Judge set to decide on $15B Volkswagen...
- Former Oregon lumber town rides digital wave...
- US home prices rise at steady pace as sales...
- Stocks waver as investors monitor company...
- 5 tips for a successful job interview
- Why workers aren't taking vacation time, and...
- Get all your outdoors work done by... 12
- Salt Lake's 'passive' house a model of... 6
- Provo airport expansion could provide... 5
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking... 3
- 5 tips for a successful job interview 2
- Why workers aren't taking vacation... 1
- 5 things to do when quitting your job 1
- Panel recommends options to reduce... 1