Joey Ferguson, Deseret News
BlenderBottle launched a new product, the SportsMixer, at the Outdoor Retailer Winter Showcase this week.
The SportsMixer is a different form then previous models. The bottle contains a carrying loop for attachment to a bag. It is also made out of odor-resistant Eastman Tritan.
The SportsMixer is leakproof and has millimeter markings to allow easy measuring when on the go.
The new SportsMixer bottle is available in two different sizes, 28-ounces and 20- ounces.
The company claims its the best-selling shaker cup in its category.
The BlenderBottle function as both a mixing tool and a water bottle. The bottle mixer has been on the market for a few years, but the SportsMixer is BlenderBottle's latest product.
"If you drink any kind of supplement, whether you are young or old this is the product that can do it for you," Steve Sorensen, inventor and CEO of BlenderBottle said. "There really aren't any other products on the market that can do what we can do. It's so powerful it whips cream."
Sorensen said the BottleBlender is capable of blending peanut butter.
The company was founded in 2000 and is based out of Pleasant Grove, Utah. BlenderBottle products are sold at over 25,000 places across the globe.
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- Renewable energy advocates decry proposed...
- Battered by recalls, GM buoyed by its large SUVs
- The Gateway adding new dining concept
- Z'Tejas closing after 13 years at The Gateway
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of balance,...
- Overstock employees ride bicycles to work to...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 12
- Obama gives protection to gay,... 7
- New solar energy project at Utah... 6
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 4
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4
- Parks visitors spent $596M in Utah last... 4
- Beef pollutes more than pork, poultry,... 2