Joey Ferguson, Deseret News
BlenderBottle launched a new product, the SportsMixer, at the Outdoor Retailer Winter Showcase this week.
The SportsMixer is a different form then previous models. The bottle contains a carrying loop for attachment to a bag. It is also made out of odor-resistant Eastman Tritan.
The SportsMixer is leakproof and has millimeter markings to allow easy measuring when on the go.
The new SportsMixer bottle is available in two different sizes, 28-ounces and 20- ounces.
The company claims its the best-selling shaker cup in its category.
The BlenderBottle function as both a mixing tool and a water bottle. The bottle mixer has been on the market for a few years, but the SportsMixer is BlenderBottle's latest product.
"If you drink any kind of supplement, whether you are young or old this is the product that can do it for you," Steve Sorensen, inventor and CEO of BlenderBottle said. "There really aren't any other products on the market that can do what we can do. It's so powerful it whips cream."
Sorensen said the BottleBlender is capable of blending peanut butter.
The company was founded in 2000 and is based out of Pleasant Grove, Utah. BlenderBottle products are sold at over 25,000 places across the globe.
- Feds: Utah companies accused of conducting...
- Mark Zuckerberg is taking two months...
- In time for the holidays, S.L. Comic Con...
- Yahoo's CEO is running out of time to turn...
- Dog blood bank in desperate need of 'canine...
- Salt Lake chef wins round in 'Holiday Baking...
- Man killed in Salt Lake industrial accident
- Giving back: Thousands of turkey dinners...
- Feds: Utah companies accused of... 21
- 5 ways you drive away millennial employees 14
- Pfizer, Allergan $160B deal forms... 6
- Utah liquor commission going slow on... 4
- 5 Utah E. coli cases linked to Costco... 2
- In time for the holidays, S.L. Comic... 2
- Yahoo's CEO is running out of time to... 1
- U.S. is the richest country, but... 1