Joey Ferguson, Deseret News
BlenderBottle launched a new product, the SportsMixer, at the Outdoor Retailer Winter Showcase this week.
The SportsMixer is a different form then previous models. The bottle contains a carrying loop for attachment to a bag. It is also made out of odor-resistant Eastman Tritan.
The SportsMixer is leakproof and has millimeter markings to allow easy measuring when on the go.
The new SportsMixer bottle is available in two different sizes, 28-ounces and 20- ounces.
The company claims its the best-selling shaker cup in its category.
The BlenderBottle function as both a mixing tool and a water bottle. The bottle mixer has been on the market for a few years, but the SportsMixer is BlenderBottle's latest product.
"If you drink any kind of supplement, whether you are young or old this is the product that can do it for you," Steve Sorensen, inventor and CEO of BlenderBottle said. "There really aren't any other products on the market that can do what we can do. It's so powerful it whips cream."
Sorensen said the BottleBlender is capable of blending peanut butter.
The company was founded in 2000 and is based out of Pleasant Grove, Utah. BlenderBottle products are sold at over 25,000 places across the globe.
- 3,000 Workforce Services clients may be...
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage...
- Cedar Hills to require business licenses for...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday items
- 5 trends beneath the surface of Nov. jobs report
- 4 charged in year-long copper thefts at Utah...
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Obama declares health care law is... 21
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 9
- Start thinking about retirement while... 7
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- Amazon's latest idea may make online... 6
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5