The Wise Company, a food storage company based in Centerville, showed several new products at the Outdoor Retailer Winter Showcase.
The company recently launched new fruit, vegetable and meat lines.
The fruit line has a 25-year shelf life. The new meat line came out two months ago and has a 15-year shelf life and is freeze dried. The meat comes pre-seasoned so that it can be added to different entrees.
Chad Hut, part of the vendor sales department, said that 70 percent of people that try a sample of the product end up purchasing it later.
The company also sells 10 different entrees and three different breakfast items. The entrees take 12 minutes to make and can be made by adding water.
The entrees and the breakfast currently the best selling items, Hut said.
Hut said that this year sales in the company have grown by 950 percent. Wise food sold internationally and is manufactured in Utah. The company has been around for almost five years.
- Southwest, Delta tangle over whether to cut...
- Fiat Chrysler, Google in partnership talks
- US economy struggles at start of election year
- Exxon sees smallest profit in 16 years,...
- Yahoo CEO could get $55M in severance pay in...
- Oculus Rift delays flatten virtual-reality...
- First US cruise in decades set to arrive in...
- Mystery solved? Australian says he's Bitcoin...
- Provo transit project set to begin,... 13
- Brewvies wants judge to stop DABC from... 10
- Gov. Herbert met with lobbyists to ask... 7
- US economy struggles at start of... 3
- Exxon sees smallest profit in 16 years,... 3
- Yahoo CEO could get $55M in severance... 3
- Fortune reports: BYU's cybersecurity... 3
- What millennials need to do to retire... 3