Photos: 'Man v. Wild' reality star makes an appearance at OR
Joey Ferguson, Deseret News
Bear Grylls, star of the reality television show “Man v. Wild,” made an appearance at the Outdoor Retail Winter Market in Salt Lake on Thursday.
The survivalist showed up to sign autographs at the Craghoppers Ltd. booth. Grylls has a clothing line with the U.K.-based outdoor clothing company.
- 3 tips for traveling cheaply
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- Constantly changing online prices stump shoppers
- Abu Dhabi's Etihad gets A380, complete with...
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on companies
- Poll: 81 percent back Putin even as ruble falls
- Record-breaking holiday travel expected
- How grandparents can save for their...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- Biggest mailing day of the year means... 5
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3
- PacifiCorp to close Deer Creek Mine in... 3