Photos: 'Man v. Wild' reality star makes an appearance at OR
Joey Ferguson, Deseret News
Bear Grylls, star of the reality television show “Man v. Wild,” made an appearance at the Outdoor Retail Winter Market in Salt Lake on Thursday.
The survivalist showed up to sign autographs at the Craghoppers Ltd. booth. Grylls has a clothing line with the U.K.-based outdoor clothing company.
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- State lawmaker calling for criminal probe...
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- Amish country bristles at ‘Mafia’...
- Summit County sees credit card breach after...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- Paul Mero steps down as head of... 9
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3
- Utah board approves winery in... 3
- Study: Social media users shy away from... 2