Photos: 'Man v. Wild' reality star makes an appearance at OR
Joey Ferguson, Deseret News
Bear Grylls, star of the reality television show “Man v. Wild,” made an appearance at the Outdoor Retail Winter Market in Salt Lake on Thursday.
The survivalist showed up to sign autographs at the Craghoppers Ltd. booth. Grylls has a clothing line with the U.K.-based outdoor clothing company.
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax this...
- Knocking doors: What to know before signing...
- Are you part of the global 'baby shortage'?
- Nintendo opens 2015 with some big announcements
- Kimberly Rotter: 7 weird things that affect...
- Greek radical left wins election, threatening...
- Young adults prefer to share chores and...
- EPA inventory highlights 'toxic' releases;...
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 48
- Analysis: Obama seizes on recovery,... 17
- Utah has fourth largest gender wage... 12
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 12
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of... 10
- Survey ranks Utah's best and worst... 9
- Obama pitches his economic plan to... 6
- Obama idea to trim college savings... 6