Photos: 'Man v. Wild' reality star makes an appearance at OR
Joey Ferguson, Deseret News
Bear Grylls, star of the reality television show “Man v. Wild,” made an appearance at the Outdoor Retail Winter Market in Salt Lake on Thursday.
The survivalist showed up to sign autographs at the Craghoppers Ltd. booth. Grylls has a clothing line with the U.K.-based outdoor clothing company.
- Chinatown Supermarket opens in South Salt Lake
- 9 startup companies perfect for your family
- Lawsuit accuses state of illegally pursuing...
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4 percent in...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- Things are looking up in the economy, but not...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Utah Transit Authority eyeing electric... 4