Joey Ferguson, Deseret News
Bear Grylls, star of the reality television show “Man v. Wild,” made an appearance at the Outdoor Retail Winter Market in Salt Lake on Thursday.
The survivalist showed up to sign autographs at the Craghoppers Ltd. booth. Grylls has a clothing line with the U.K.-based outdoor clothing company.
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem could mean...
- Crowds to flock to Salt Lake City this weekend
- Ride-sharing business launches despite...
- Utah wind power poised to increase
- Balancing act: French ban on after-hours...
- Sierra Club labels Utah oil shale, tar sands...
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we thought
- How much did President Obama donate to... 46
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we... 28
- Budget office: Raising federal minimum... 12
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 10
- March another record-setting month for... 5
- Sierra Club labels Utah oil shale, tar... 5
- U.S. 'tax freedom day' is 3 days later... 4
- Crowds to flock to Salt Lake City this... 4