Photos: 'Man v. Wild' reality star makes an appearance at OR
Joey Ferguson, Deseret News
Bear Grylls, star of the reality television show “Man v. Wild,” made an appearance at the Outdoor Retail Winter Market in Salt Lake on Thursday.
The survivalist showed up to sign autographs at the Craghoppers Ltd. booth. Grylls has a clothing line with the U.K.-based outdoor clothing company.
- How one woman unplugged from technology for...
- Utah construction companies fined, ordered to...
- Uber, Lyft refuse to require driver fingerprints
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy...
- Internet billionaires face off in renewed...
- Podcasters can breathe easier thanks to...
- What could McDonald's do to fix its business?
- How much money should you be saving from each...
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- Utah construction companies fined,... 8
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 4
- Photos: Sharing birthday wishes 2
- First lady: Tech industry to train,... 1
- Greece under fire from creditors as... 1
- Diet Pepsi dropping aspartame on... 1