Photos: 'Man v. Wild' reality star makes an appearance at OR
Joey Ferguson, Deseret News
Bear Grylls, star of the reality television show “Man v. Wild,” made an appearance at the Outdoor Retail Winter Market in Salt Lake on Thursday.
The survivalist showed up to sign autographs at the Craghoppers Ltd. booth. Grylls has a clothing line with the U.K.-based outdoor clothing company.
- Looming chocolate drought may leave some...
- Utah business leaders say Congress must solve...
- A GDP showdown: How do state GDP numbers line...
- Santa Claus is coming to City Creek
- Minivans do poorly in new crash tests
- Robots will replace 50% of today's...
- What's next for dead malls?
- Former coal plant site in Wellington closer...
- Utah business leaders say Congress must... 38
- Japan slides into recession as tax hike... 14
- Robots will replace 50% of today's... 13
- Imbibing in Utah grows with population,... 7
- 'Red warning lights' flashing for... 5
- Millennials are quitting their jobs and... 5
- What's next for dead malls? 5
- Looming chocolate drought may leave... 4