By Jarret Gaza Photography, courtesy of The Oak Ridge Boys
PROVO — Fans of The Oak Ridge Boys will have one more opportunity to get tickets to the Feb. 9 sold-out concert.
The Covey Center for the Arts is holding a "Make Your Own Oak Ridge Boys Beard" contest to honor the band's infamous facial hair. Contestants may use any household materials to make wearable facial hair wigs that resemble the band members' beards for the chance to win two tickets.
A picture of someone wearing the beard must be submitted by posting it to the Covey Center's Facebook page or by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. An explaination of how the beard was made as well as why the competitor wishes to attend the show must accompany the submission.
Entries must be submitted before Feb. 7, and the winner will be announced through Facebook and email on Feb. 8. The concert will be held at the Covey Center on Feb. 9 at 7:30 p.m. Call 801-852-7015 for additional information.
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: The biggest...
- The Clean Cut: Two popular YouTube singers...
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes first...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- First trailer for 'Night at the Museum:...
- A dozen children's books I could read every day
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 15
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- George W. Bush writes book about father 3
- First trailer for 'The Hobbit: The... 3
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes... 2
- Elegant Louvre Garden in Paris infested... 1
- Behind the scenes of the Utah... 1