By Jarret Gaza Photography, courtesy of The Oak Ridge Boys
PROVO — Fans of The Oak Ridge Boys will have one more opportunity to get tickets to the Feb. 9 sold-out concert.
The Covey Center for the Arts is holding a "Make Your Own Oak Ridge Boys Beard" contest to honor the band's infamous facial hair. Contestants may use any household materials to make wearable facial hair wigs that resemble the band members' beards for the chance to win two tickets.
A picture of someone wearing the beard must be submitted by posting it to the Covey Center's Facebook page or by emailing to email@example.com. An explaination of how the beard was made as well as why the competitor wishes to attend the show must accompany the submission.
Entries must be submitted before Feb. 7, and the winner will be announced through Facebook and email on Feb. 8. The concert will be held at the Covey Center on Feb. 9 at 7:30 p.m. Call 801-852-7015 for additional information.
- 'Maze Runner,' based on Utah author's novel,...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Why do we love bad movies?
- Where do we draw the line on spanking?
- ‘Kung Fu Panda’ director to helm...
- Alicia Keys is asking a simple question to...
- 'The Lion King' earns record box office
- Ballet to Broadway: Two Utah-native siblings...
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video... 9
- Where do we draw the line on spanking? 7
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream... 4
- 'Maze Runner,' based on Utah author's... 3
- Actress detained by police refuses to... 1
- Why do we love bad movies? 1
- ‘Kung Fu Panda’ director to... 1
- Alicia Keys is asking a simple question... 1