By Jarret Gaza Photography, courtesy of The Oak Ridge Boys
PROVO — Fans of The Oak Ridge Boys will have one more opportunity to get tickets to the Feb. 9 sold-out concert.
The Covey Center for the Arts is holding a "Make Your Own Oak Ridge Boys Beard" contest to honor the band's infamous facial hair. Contestants may use any household materials to make wearable facial hair wigs that resemble the band members' beards for the chance to win two tickets.
A picture of someone wearing the beard must be submitted by posting it to the Covey Center's Facebook page or by emailing to email@example.com. An explaination of how the beard was made as well as why the competitor wishes to attend the show must accompany the submission.
Entries must be submitted before Feb. 7, and the winner will be announced through Facebook and email on Feb. 8. The concert will be held at the Covey Center on Feb. 9 at 7:30 p.m. Call 801-852-7015 for additional information.
- Fatherhood inspired one of Walker's final roles
- Pentatonix shares 'magical' a cappella...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: How to unspoil your kids
- What to watch: 2013 day-by-day holiday TV guide
- Alpine woman is a dessert contest, Sabbath...
- Utahn hits the big time on Broadway
- Officials: Walker crash not part of street race
- Superheroes and faith: How religion plays a...