Photo from kahunacreations.com
Stand up paddleboarding is wildly popular and the fastest-growing trend in water sports. Unfortunately not everyone has the ability to get to the ocean or even the great lakes that can be found in Utah. But in winter time, the state is graced with the world's best powder ocean.
Kahuna Creations has created the Kahuna Big Stick and Snow Stick, a paddle used for paddleboarding on land. With different rubber bottoms for the paddles, you can skate the streets without having to get off and push your board or carve the snow with long turns.
The Big Sticks come in different styles, including an adjustable stick for different ages and heights.
The Big Sticks are available at www.kuhunacreations.com.
Tyler Tate is the owner and writer of T Squared Action Sports. Follow him on Twitter at @TSquaredSports.
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6
- Riverton Hospital expansion aims to meet...
- Phone lines are open: Customers camp out for...
- Burger King Japan's latest meal is the new black
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- Labor commissioner appoints new Utah OSHA...
- Financial interventions don't work
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 3
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2