Photo from kahunacreations.com
Stand up paddleboarding is wildly popular and the fastest-growing trend in water sports. Unfortunately not everyone has the ability to get to the ocean or even the great lakes that can be found in Utah. But in winter time, the state is graced with the world's best powder ocean.
Kahuna Creations has created the Kahuna Big Stick and Snow Stick, a paddle used for paddleboarding on land. With different rubber bottoms for the paddles, you can skate the streets without having to get off and push your board or carve the snow with long turns.
The Big Sticks come in different styles, including an adjustable stick for different ages and heights.
The Big Sticks are available at www.kuhunacreations.com.
Tyler Tate is the owner and writer of T Squared Action Sports. Follow him on Twitter at @TSquaredSports.
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience
- Plan to simplify 2015 health renewals may...
- Does getting married really increase wealth...
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of balance,...
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 9
- Does getting married really increase... 8
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 8
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 7
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4
- 3 ways you can save money on movie... 3