Photo from kahunacreations.com
Stand up paddleboarding is wildly popular and the fastest-growing trend in water sports. Unfortunately not everyone has the ability to get to the ocean or even the great lakes that can be found in Utah. But in winter time, the state is graced with the world's best powder ocean.
Kahuna Creations has created the Kahuna Big Stick and Snow Stick, a paddle used for paddleboarding on land. With different rubber bottoms for the paddles, you can skate the streets without having to get off and push your board or carve the snow with long turns.
The Big Sticks come in different styles, including an adjustable stick for different ages and heights.
The Big Sticks are available at www.kuhunacreations.com.
Tyler Tate is the owner and writer of T Squared Action Sports. Follow him on Twitter at @TSquaredSports.
- Lehi-based Vivint debuts innovation facility
- Lower gas prices could mean economic impact...
- Dave Ramsey says: Keep expectations clear...
- CVS tacks tobacco payment to prescription...
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the workplace....
- UTA seeks to hire bus drivers, other workers
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination law...
- Fire exposes illegal Chinese factories in Italy
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 7
- Customer decline hits McDonald's sales,... 3
- Lower gas prices could mean economic... 3
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the... 3
- Another year, another small Social... 2
- Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen says... 1
- Utah jobless rate stays steady at 3.5... 1