Photo from kahunacreations.com
Stand up paddleboarding is wildly popular and the fastest-growing trend in water sports. Unfortunately not everyone has the ability to get to the ocean or even the great lakes that can be found in Utah. But in winter time, the state is graced with the world's best powder ocean.
Kahuna Creations has created the Kahuna Big Stick and Snow Stick, a paddle used for paddleboarding on land. With different rubber bottoms for the paddles, you can skate the streets without having to get off and push your board or carve the snow with long turns.
The Big Sticks come in different styles, including an adjustable stick for different ages and heights.
The Big Sticks are available at www.kuhunacreations.com.
Tyler Tate is the owner and writer of T Squared Action Sports. Follow him on Twitter at @TSquaredSports.
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- State lawmaker calling for criminal probe...
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- Amish country bristles at ‘Mafia’...
- Summit County sees credit card breach after...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- Paul Mero steps down as head of... 9
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3
- Utah board approves winery in... 3
- Study: Social media users shy away from... 2